Help: Account compromised - Completely wiped-out all inventory

Update:
Hi,

We apologize for the delay in your case, as this support case has been inactive for an extended period of time, it will now be closed.

If the issue or question has not been resolved, please submit a new support case and refer to the ID of this case in the title and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Fun stuff guys, I will try and resubmit it.
If it doesnt work, im leaving for good. Its been fun playing, but I dont have any friends that I can even play actively with.
All the knowledge about eco guns, mods, amps, mining gear, strats, TPs, I feel like it might be good time to move on and do something else, because this feels really like a huge sinkhole.
The bliss from Globals and HOFs was short-lasting, but still remember the first one... as we all do right? ;)

I Would loose hope. When i came back to the game 2 weeks ago i noticed that weapons and armor are missing from my storage. When i contacted mindark it was stated that they are not responsible for items missing more than 6 months and the ticket was automatically closed without letting me respon. I did submit another ticket and this time i was told that what im claiming is impossible as its not possible for items to dissapear and the ticket was automatically closed again !

It looks like many people's old support cases have been closed with that same message, I think MA is doing cleanup (finally !!). Do as they say and submit a new case, let's hope they sort things out for you ;)

It looks like many people's old support cases have been closed with that same message, I think MA is doing cleanup (finally !!). Do as they say and submit a new case, let's hope they sort things out for you ;)

I can confirm that. A 15-month old ticket of mine was automatically closed yesterday. I too
would suggest resubmitting, they might have started addressing the long standing issue of their non-existing support.

I also hope they learnt that it's common practice, not to mention just basic good manners to let the customer close the ticket or close it automatically because of lack of follow up. From the customer that is, not from them!

~sigh~ when you feel others are bad, you don't have to be like them.
Just re-submit a ticket again and see how.

P/S: You don't have to say you are quitting the game. In fact, I will be surprised if you are still actively playing.

UPDATE:
Hi Martin,

Thank you for your support case.

We apologize for the delay in your earlier case.

Unfortunately we cannot reverse transactions done in this way as the items have been disposed of.

We can only provide account security for your account with a 2FA system such as Entropia Pocket, if you've used your password and email combination on another site we can do nothing to prevent someone from accessing your account.

So as stated unfortunately we cannot retrieve the lost items.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

This get solved in just a day after resubmitting my case. But, as you can read, it does not matter. All is lost.

I dont think I will come back. Need to stay away from this "game". I wont complain how I feel about all this now, but there is literally no reason to stay.
It was fun to play at 16, everything is new, but not anymore when im 30. And also get hacked.

Need a memory wipe, read a book, travel more, see the world, help those in need... not root on a chair "playing" and looking for higher highs.

Thank you all for your compassion and I hope you will have what you are looking for.
Martin

UPDATE:

This get solved in just a day after resubmitting my case. But, as you can read, it does not matter. All is lost.

I dont think I will come back. Need to stay away from this "game". I wont complain how I feel about all this now, but there is literally no reason to stay.
It was fun to play at 16, everything is new, but not anymore when im 30. And also get hacked.

Need a memory wipe, read a book, travel more, see the world, help those in need... not root on a chair "playing" and looking for higher highs.

Thank you all for your compassion and I hope you will have what you are looking for.
Martin

Damn man....i feel with you....sux so hard. Folks that do this should be tared and feathered!!!

Back