Account locked, apparently for no reason...

my account Locked too.:scratch2: I didn't use auction or chip out skill after VU. I think they simply lock everyone who was able to log in first.

im locked :/

I am, crafted a lil leather, shot few mobs, got a skill gain and server went down. I am locked support case sent:eyecrazy: Someone that was on same time on Ark and hunting when it went down is on atm so hmmmm.

Fucking disgrace - so MA how long is everyone locked for?

locked-out too, did have less hp than yesterday, maybe that's the issue. Only turned in 5k mission on Feff before servers went down. Submitted support case, will be interesting to see how long this will take now

until they investigate everyone I guess
those who abused auction/chipping out will/could have a few question to answer

Bummer, If I can't play, than nobody should be able to either :( shut the servers down again MA untill you fix the problems

and the ones who didnt do anything of that?

abused?
im just glad i didnt manage to log in and oh, use the auction,chipped some skills or shot a mob or something terribly evil like playing the game :)
reading these reports and the reports about skills still being "off" makes me wonder if its safe to log on now, i dont want my account in limbo because MA screwed up a update.

as said in another thread, they probably locked anyone who logged in the 5 minute up before they pulled the plug. go to sleeep, enjoy life, and tommorow will come with your account unlocked.

Well exactly no-one did they just fucked up BIG TIME!!

i would of paid money to be watching the discussion when someone came up with "hey, why dont we just lock the accounts of everyone that was logged in, throw the server on line and go home" :p

Assuming you also did nothing wrong, you'll be locked just like me until MA figures out how to fix a few of the avatars who had the extra skill bug. Don't fear and don't get angry. I just play another game while waiting. :)

give MA some space to work, go chill...

Not locked. It seems only those who were affected by the skills bug got locked.

I think that anyone who logged before they pulled the plug is locked

No, I was online after VU but didn't do anything but browsing my storage, preparing to leave to Caly from Ark.

give MA some space to work, go chill...

Easy enough to say but when you been waiting for 14hrs and given no update its a bit wrong dont you agree?

I got locked, probably for turning in the 5k Feff mission I was saving for after the rebalance. I don't think i got the proper skill increases either, servers went down like 30 seconds after i accepted the reward

from what i know not all that got stats dubbled, got locks atm.

I wish i had gotten logged, lost peds faster than ever :/
Note to self: Nevernevernever ever log in right after VU's.

I see Kim/MA on another thread lets hope he has something to say about this?

I wish i had gotten logged, lost peds faster than ever :/
Note to self: Nevernevernever ever log in right after VU's.

Logging in anyways and doing your thing gives the best odds on a rare discovery though. Once some of those are looted they may never again. It's not all bad to try.

Logging in anyways and doing your thing gives the best odds on a rare discovery though. Once some of those are looted they may never again. It's not all bad to try.
After doing that for years, i've kinda come to accept that it won't happen to me, i was just curious on new features, such as the crafting UI :p

Hunted for a few minutes (3 minutes lol) and got server crashed... when i relogged after 7 hours my account was locked!

Lets wait...

Code:
My account seem to be locked.
The reason seem that I was able to log in after the update. But, as your log will show, I did nothing illegal duringt that period, no chipping out or abusing the auction. I only hunted a few atrax, with a sib weapon. The only point is that i had improved skills. which is not my fault. Should I had made a report?

answer
Code:
2012-10-09 23:03      Assistance Entropia Universe :

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry. I have been informed that this account has been locked in conjunction to an internal investigation and should be unlocked as soon as the investigation is over.

Thank you for your patience and please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences this causes you.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

:)

Code:
My account seem to be locked.
The reason seem that I was able to log in after the update. But, as your log will show, I did nothing illegal duringt that period, no chipping out or abusing the auction. I only hunted a few atrax, with a sib weapon. The only point is that i had improved skills. which is not my fault. Should I had made a report?

answer
Code:
2012-10-09 23:03      Assistance Entropia Universe :

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry. I have been informed that this account has been locked in conjunction to an internal investigation and should be unlocked as soon as the investigation is over.

Thank you for your patience and please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences this causes you.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Same as me :)

Back