Help: Account Locked

MrUnderCover

Provider
Society
4REAL
xXx MrUnderCover xXx
Hello guys,
My name is xXx MrUnderCover xXx

Today I woke up like usually starting my computer up, playing Entropia without any problems.

(My partents are divorced btw)

After playing this morning etc I went to my mothers place that was like about 3hours later after logging off from Entropia
I login here and it says Account Locked.

The're is no reason at all cuz i've been playing on many diffrent IP'S before...

No email? No information? Nothing, Just locked ... Not even the reason why?

Hope this issue can be solved soon ...

That sucks man, i would email support and ask why your locked as a start. Could be you just bought something via trade or auction, or even paid for heal job with ped obtained from fraudulent depo.

Hope works out ok.

Dibbler

Its definitely not logging on from 3 hours down the road.....hell not even from logging on from a different country.....its something else.

Its definitely not logging on from 3 hours down the road.....hell not even from logging on from a different country.....its something else.

That is not necessarily true. One time, I played EU normally and then logged into the webshop using my VPN, which was connecting through San Francisco or somewhere else, and they locked my account. I filed a support case, and it was unlocked the next business day. But they definitely explained that it was exactly that. It looked suspicious, so they locked me in case my account was hacked.

OP, File a support case and find out.

I seriously doubt it is from the IP.
Im from Canada and have logged in Miami, Portugal, Spain, Vegas, etc.
Never got locked and until this year i didnt even have the gold card activated!

But you never know!

Maybe someone was trying to guess your password. All it takes is three wrong guesses.

My dream comes true. Pikko beers are from you mate!!!
Now serious....it was about a time ma.
And to the guys that borow tgem ims fap - dont come here crying when he run out.

My dream comes true. Pikko beers are from you mate!!!
Now serious....it was about a time ma.
And to the guys that borow tgem ims fap - dont come here crying when he run out.

confused a bit :scratch2:

The usual question:
What is the point of this thread? Did you ask support why you were banned? If you were banned for violation of EULA, then you shouldn´t have any more question.
Or you contacted support team and they havent responded to your numerous support cases for over 4 weeks now and you decided to go public?

Forum users wont fix your problems, support team does.

Mindark Message me

Hi MrUnderCover,

Thank you for your support case.

Your account is not locked or touched by us.

It is so that you are using false or modified computer credentials, we can see that you are hiding that data, either intentionally or unintentionally.

We ask you to look over your network settings and make sure you are sending us the correct data, once that is done you should be able to LOGIN without issues.

Kind regards,
Hank | Entropia Universe Support

What i need to do to be unlocked can someone help?

WHat i need to do to be unlocked now?

sounds like you aren't locked...

also sounds like they think you are doing some shady things...

ive read earlier that some 3rd party "improve gfx" programs have led to locked Entropia accounts. I didnt manage to find the thread I was looking for now since im at work.. Apparently it alters some config files that Entropia uses , and this leads to the entropia client thinking you have altered it and autolocks account..

Hi MrUnderCover,

Thank you for your support case.

Your account is not locked or touched by us.

It is so that you are using false or modified computer credentials, we can see that you are hiding that data, either intentionally or unintentionally.

We ask you to look over your network settings and make sure you are sending us the correct data, once that is done you should be able to LOGIN without issues.

Kind regards,

What i need to do to be unlocked can someone help?

WHat i need to do to be unlocked now?

LOl check your date and time m8 ;)

Your are using most likely some Proxy that doesnt allow you to contact MA servers.

No changes made

Your are using most likely some Proxy that doesnt allow you to contact MA servers.

I haven't changed anything, i've played many times on this computer from years ago, I try login now and says Locked ... I don't even know how to use proxy and i'm not using any diffrent programs

Check your IP DNS settings some malware will change these setting without your knowing.

This could probably cause routeing issues to the MA servers.

Check to see if they are dynamic or specificity set to your ISP's documentation, or at very least use googles public DNS server information.

Two things it could be:
The first one, as someone suggested, would be that someone has been trying to hack into your account by guessing passwords, and the account was automatically temporarily locked because of this.

Second one: If you are using one of your parents' computers, it could be some firewall software, for instance Symantec firewall, that is blocking the connection. Several years ago, in VU9 era, there was a version of it that blocked entropia and it (network access for the executable) has to be unblocked at each VU.

Assuming of course, that 1) You are using only one account (and MA doesn't wrote it the way that did because someone tried to log onto another, possibly banned, account on either of the computers), and 2) the account is used only by you (no "third party" who knows username and password and possibly has been able to change the password).

Now it's not that this time, but one thing that seems to be triggering account locks recently seems to be depositing with paypal under "suspicious conditions"; apparently it's not that this time.

If you think someone might be using your account it can be a good idea to request a password change link and change the password, especially if you suspect someone knows it or if it's simular to a password that you use somewhere else like on a (potentially hacked) forum.

Last edited:
So, the account isn't actually locked, it's just that their servers won't allow you to login due to some network issues on your end.

Before going any farther, no one at that location has made any changes to your Router or Cable Modem, or whatever you use to connect to the ISP, right? No TOR adapters, VPNs, etc.

If not, you probably have a virus like K-Max said. My brother's kids are constantly getting viruses that screw up their registry settings and reroute network things.

My advice is to-
Make sure it is ok with everyone else in the house;
Save all of your documents, pictures, videos, music, etc. to an external drive;
Use System Restore to do a complete wipe of the PC, and
Reinstall everything from scratch.

Well....

Hello guys,
My name is xXx MrUnderCover xXx

Today I woke up like usually starting my computer up, playing Entropia without any problems.

(My partents are divorced btw)

After playing this morning etc I went to my mothers place that was like about 3hours later after logging off from Entropia
I login here and it says Account Locked.

The're is no reason at all cuz i've been playing on many diffrent IP'S before...

No email? No information? Nothing, Just locked ... Not even the reason why?

Hope this issue can be solved soon ...

Well here is a logical answer..If your NOT "locked" by MA and it is not seeing the details for server on the second computer at your Mother's house..I suggest maybe you should go check that you can get logged on at the first computer you used(check that password is working/make sure it is just that isolated computer etc)..then work your way out from there? Just a thought that might save you a lot of time.

Last edited:
Same problem

Well here is a logical answer..If your NOT "locked" by MA and it is not seeing the details for server on the second computer at your Mother's house..I suggest maybe you should go check that you can get logged on at the first computer you used(check that password is working/make sure it is just that isolated computer etc)..then work your way out from there? Just a thought that might save you a lot of time.

Asked my dad to login at my computer and there I CAN login and not locked only here at this PC i'm locked sigh ... here for 2 weeks

Asked my dad to login at my computer and there I CAN login and not locked only here at this PC i'm locked sigh ... here for 2 weeks

Well if that is the case you aren't "Locked" because if you are Locked, you dont login anywhere until MA say you can. ;)

The full detail of the message that is displayed could be helpful.

Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, see if it finds anything:

https://www.malwarebytes.org/antimalware/

Try using another computer on the same network, if that works its the PC, else its the network.
on the PC i'd check and disable firewalls, antivirus, check for proxies (some viruses changes this, check in the internet option menu in control panel)
on the Router i'd check if spesific ports and similar is blocked. if possible plug your PC directly into the internet and bypass router/wifi stuff just to check and narrow down where the issue may lie

Try using another computer on the same network, if that works its the PC, else its the network.
on the PC i'd check and disable firewalls, antivirus, check for proxies (some viruses changes this, check in the internet option menu in control panel)
on the Router i'd check if spesific ports and similar is blocked. if possible plug your PC directly into the internet and bypass router/wifi stuff just to check and narrow down where the issue may lie

So I renew windows had to install all programs all over skype/teamspeak/entropia etc etc, I scanned pc for virus took 2 hours for fully scan found nothing aswel even tryed many other scans with other programs ...

I have no idea what they don't let me play

Made my dad login on my computer at home and there it works not locked on here with my mothers .... Sigh i'm here for 1-2weeks ...

anyone can help me on skype or somthing :/

So I renew windows had to install all programs all over skype/teamspeak/entropia etc etc, I scanned pc for virus took 2 hours for fully scan found nothing aswel even tryed many other scans with other programs ...

Made my dad login on my computer at home and there it works not locked on here with my mothers .... Sigh i'm here for 1-2weeks ...

anyone can help me on skype or somthing :/

MA are not stopping you from playing that PC is .
Does it have Norton firewall on it or Zonealarm or anything like that where the specific entropia.exe program is being blocked ?

If you want help, you have let us know what AV and/or Firewall you're using. There are some helpful tips in the FAQs on the EU main website; look at the section "When I launch the Entropia Universe client, I instantly lose connection." and make sure those ports are not blocked.

Do you have any idea if someone else (a scammer) could have been using the same network? I'm thinking if there could have been activities that has caused MA to block the network. Note: This apples if you get a message that your account is locked; not if you get something like "Internal error" or "Connection timeout". If unsure maybe you can take a screenshot of the message that pops up when you try to log in.

Maybe you can try to get the public IP address of the computer and explicitly ask about it in a support ticket.

One way to find out the public IP address: Go to www.ripe.net (it's the IP registry for Europe), and look in the upper right corner. There you have first line "Login", second line two tabs "RIPE Database" and "Website", third line "Search IP address or ASN". On the fourth line it says "Your IP address is: (and here your public IP address is - for instance "192.0.2.42").

Don not post that IP address here on the forum, but send it in the support ticket regarding your lock.

Last edited:

Maybe your mother is spying on you and has rerouted all your internet connections, so you would spend more time with her (instead of playing that stupid computer game). Anyways i think your mothers Internet Service Provider has blacklisted some IPs for reason unknown or something like this.

New message from MA now lol

Hi MrUnderCover,

We are afraid that this is out of our hands.

The credentials you are using right now is permanently banned since they have been used for fraudulent behavior.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Back