livius

Alpha
Society
Skyfall
Livius Beyond Godlike
{DELETED - 2.11 - Entropia Universe Terms of Use/EULA Violation}

Last edited by a moderator:
not allowed....

Not forbidden explicitly and happens regularly, but MA won't change personal and payment info on the account, so withdrawals and resolving of issues would have to be done through the original owner. So you might sell your account but in return you will acquire a lifetime headache.

Same as first post....

Money in cash. UK...

Peace

not allowed....

It is allowed ,we have many examples in EU , I already informed MA by this , waiting for a buyer and I can tell MA that the transaction will be made , and they are lots of tricks to change depositing or withdrawal name , or let's say ways to do it.
And as Jennifer , money in cash , transaction will be made face to face , @ Munchen , Germany, or bank transaction if you want but in that case we can discuss more the details.

its a curious one, i would suspect selling your account for PED might be ok even tho i don't agree, but £, € or $ is likely not going to be allowed, its certainly against PCF rules

I invested euro in my avatar , not ped !

Dunno how much you expect to get for a low-mid avatar. It would cost about 20k to get to that skill by chipping but then I could have my own details on the account and my own avatar name.

Its really stupid in an RCE game like this that after all these years we don't have an official approved streamlined method of selling our avatars.

GL Bump!

sadly we will never get an official statement about selling the whole ava...

think they like it that way of using zillions of esis and selling them one by one...

ESI's should be able to be bought from the TT, at the TT of your own choosing.

But MA want to make it difficult and almost not worth it to chip out, because that means less profit for them.

Dunno how much you expect to get for a low-mid avatar. It would cost about 20k to get to that skill by chipping but then I could have my own details on the account and my own avatar name.

20 k ? Maybe just for one profession, 7k points in handgun , from 0 to 7000 cost you like 10k ped to chip in , so I don't know what maths you do ... but still this is Not a discussion thread . It's only a sale thread.
So bump it up !:yay:

I'm pretty sure he meant 20k in dollars or euros, not peds

I'm pretty sure he meant 20k in dollars or euros, not peds
This is more likely, but you need less than 25% of this 20k dollars to buy an account already grown and you don't need even the time to grow it .

/mod note/

The sale of accounts or avatars is explicitly not permitted on this forum.
2.11 - Entropia Universe Terms of Use/EULA Violation
Any thread, post, signature or publicly viewable content that clearly violates the Entropia Universe Terms of Use or End User License Agreement (EULA) will be deleted without notice, and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice, and if severe enough it may have impact on your ingame account. This rule includes such things as the sale of avatars, the sale of PED or items for cash, attempts to circumvent the official deposit/withdrawal channels, attempts to exploit a weakness in the client software and/or Entropia Universe servers, or defamation of any person, firm or entity, including, without limitation, MindArk PE AB, AR Universe AB, Forum Staff, Entropia Universe planet partners, MindArk's representatives and/or Entropia Universe.

My understanding is that the relevant section of the EU Terms of Use is:
14. No Assignment

You may not assign this Agreement or transfer Your Entropia Universe Account to anyone, except to the extent expressly permitted by this Agreement or if obtaining a prior written consent from MindArk. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Your Entropia Universe Account will be disposable by Your legal successors by inheritance subject to terms and limitations, as applicable by MindArk from time to time. Any attempt to transfer, give or grant Your Entropia Universe Account in breach of this ToU will be null and void. MindArk may assign or transfer any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any other company, firm or person without any limitations.

:locked:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back