Achievement for PVP or Not ?

Should we Have a PvP Achievement in game ?

• Yes we want a PVP achievement.

Votes: 29 69.0%
  • No we dot need a PVP achievement.

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters

The Rising Star

Provider
Banned
Society
Freelancer
Saibex
How would you guys feel about having a PvP Achievement and could it work ? I mean PK is very much a part of the EU experience yes?

yes there should, after all there is a tab for pvp in the achievements list.
maybe its there to tease us until the next person finds a way to get on the all time high list for kill spree again.

Sure..why not :)

There are enough anoying players out there that kill others in PVP for no reason, just because they can. I talk about non-lootable amethera and all the TP PKers. Giving them achievements would only encourage more of this behavior.

There are enough anoying players out there that kill others in PVP for no reason, just because they can. I talk about non-lootable amethera and all the TP PKers. Giving them achievements would only encourage more of this behavior.

the way to prevent this is if the kills occur in specific pvp zones such as the octagons, pvp zones 1-4, fort events and landgrab, but the bulk of amethera would not count.
perhaps specific achievements for given amount of kills in specific places as well as achievements for dieing
the other side of the coin applies. if there are enough achievements for getting killed in pvp it may create cannon fodder for folks getting the kills achievements

Back