ruslan

Prowler
Society
CCCP
SomeExtraDamage
hmmmm :SSSSSSS

They did? I got all the ones I had done when I logged back in :coffee:

All achievement gone :(

Same, many of the achievements I had unlocked are now gone...

Tiny

Yes, a lot of finished Achievements gone (including noob ones from PA missions).

i didn't lose ALL, but most. i'm a little unhappy, however, i hope MA has logs and can give back the achievements. i mean, they might not mean anything, but damnit, i liked 'em

Who cares about those game achievements, set your own goals and achieve those instead....much more satisfying :yup: Example : get that damn Tiny to remove my bloody name from his sig....:/

Who cares about those game achievements, set your own goals and achieve those instead....much more satisfying :yup: Example : get that damn Tiny to remove my bloody name from his sig....:/

Thanks for advice, I'll see if my goals can be improved in any way, but, only after I'm done achieving the ones that were already set. ;)

Losing all the Exploring Achievments is the only way i will visit some places once i have been there.

Guess it gives me something to do for 30 mins

Yes, a lot of finished Achievements gone (including noob ones from PA missions).

You just have to visit the person at PA to get them back you do not have to complete them again

That made me lol Daisy!

same.. including "iron forged"...

If only you were not such an easy kill...:p

Now back to the topic...

Not the best scenario having to revisit and redo all the achievements one has unlocked already...all over again, but I guess I will with some of my new disciples.

Tiny

Last edited:
Who cares about those game achievements, set your own goals and achieve those instead....much more satisfying :yup:

For me getting "uplinked" to the RX cloud was the carrot to do that mission, it's like looting a nice item. Just too bad being "uplinked" didn't mean anything like unlocking "death speak".

And if it wasn't for King of the Apes, I woudln't have even returned to the grey papoo area; now I joined with a few other people (on your own it's practically impossbile to clear the grey papoo wave spawn before it timeouts, well unless you have something like mod merc).

My next goal in game for skills and unlocks and so is depending on availibility of items. For instance Electrokinetic chips.

You just have to visit the person at PA to get them back you do not have to complete them again

Though I have both the Fragmented *mission* done and the old Gateway missions done, lacking the fragmented mission makes me unable to comlete the "noob" missions.

When I logged in I got all the walking/driving/boating/flying/dying ones back, and a couple of others - but the rest are still gone. It was like when I arrived at RT the first time, I spent about 20 minutes watching the achievements roll in.

In the interface you can also see the achievements from all of the planets, and space - not just Calypso - which is not how it was before.

I think that the achievements that can be triggered in any location are coming back right away - but not location specific ones.

Hopefully MA can reset everyone - nothing takes the charm out of official achievements like having them taken away.

:beerchug:

Miles

Am now back to 3% complete on achievements.

This is not the first time they have been reset for me.

Damnit!

Bones

yeah good that I don't care about achievements at all. However I feel with you achievement whores out there. xD

Am now back to 3% complete on achievements.

This is not the first time they have been reset for me.

Damnit!

Bones

same here Bones same here...I've officially given up on achievements now, nota bene wise ppl told me to do this...way way earlier...wish I had been listening...shit is useless! what's the point getting them if you have to re-activate em coz of a VU?! Meh...

yeah good that I don't care about achievements at all. However I feel with you achievement whores out there. xD

I don't care much for achievements back but I feel dissed that MA forgot to return my VIP card, and I start to feel restless as long as I can't listen on the top10 hits on Radio Akbal-Cimi.

It is just as I suspected. We are playing the beta/development version of Entropia and somewhere out there people are playing the actual production version.

Seriously, is there no testing done on VUs whatsoever? How could you miss that everyone's achievements would be wiped?

Whether you care about achievements or not, this is just another example of VUs that can introduce nearly as many problems as they purport to fix. How many times did the chat and soc bug _return_ after a VU?

I can understand the pressures to compete against the other MMOs out there, particularly in a time of dwindling disposable income. And that deadlines to roll out new, shiny things out are harsh. But I think you'd be surprised at how much loyalty and how much good will amongst the players could be gained... if .. you did it right the first time.

that does not work in all cases, e.g. Merry Mayhem achievement still gone

Back