actual buildings with interiors.

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Port Atlantis looks nice but some of those tall buildings are nothing we can actually access the inside of currently. With new game engine you can change that. Make every building have an interior... bunch of potential.

This would be quite helpful in areas such as PA , there are 2 TP's but only 1 where you can land.

Including landing areas close to terminals is always on my radar , if you drive into PA you can't actually drive up to a TP.

It would be nice, but I never understood why MA puts everything in the open world instead of creating instances when you enter a building/appartment.
It takes less resources for the user and in case of apartments, you can have unlimited real estate. (compare to apartments in SWTOR for example).
I know gamebryo and the system dates before instances and stuff. But there is no reason not to update if for unreal5.
Well there is, the price of real estate might crash. On the other hand, selling UL amount of real estate through a real estate broker NPC would bring in quite the amount for MA and boost sales of furniture and decoration.

Just :twocents:

Back