Add Average Markup to EntropiaUniverse.com Inventory Page

Add AVG Markup to Inventory Page?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi,

It's nice to see the total TT value associated with our inventory and I understand this is the only value that MindArk cares about, however participants lack having an aggregated area of where they can judge the perceived value of their items according to the in game market data.

As it currently stands, the table columns looks like this:

NameQuantityValueContainer

It would be helpful if the following was added:

index.php

Which would then have the table columns looking like this:

NameQuantityValueDayWeekMonthYearDecadeContainer

I understand that if you're planning on releasing an API with the release of Unreal Engine 5 that this may not be necessary but if that's not the case, this would be a much welcome quality of life update and something I believe would be quite a simple addition for your highly experienced developers.

Thank you.

Voted no. Not because I think it’s terrible, but I think the functional use of this feature will be minimal. With the exception of tier components and OAC, most of your shit is worth 101% or so. Easy to calculate with head maths.
I also don’t think a system blindly adding the auction markup figures will be terribly accurate, you would have to work it out yourself anyway.

Last edited:
Not sure in our Inventory is the proper place , but to have an option in the Notes for this in a small spreadsheet would rock.

Markup information should be made available outside of the game, preferably in the form of an API.

Voted no. Not because I think it’s terrible, but I think the functional use of this feature will be minimal. With the exception of tier components and OAC, most of your shit is worth 101% or so. Easy to calculate with head maths.
I also don’t think a system blindly adding the auction markup figures will be terribly accurate, you would have to work it out yourself anyway.
you forgetting miners😉

Back