Add Earth Shock Trooper armor to the vendor again

warmdogg

Prowler
Society
illuminox
BETA BINX BREAKER
Ok i know this will be controversial to those who have a set at the old prices, but this set isn't as overpowered as it once was, and loot 2.0 seems like a great reason to add this set back to the vendor. People want the crit damage and can justify it at current combat token prices.

Downsides are of course that this is much more of use to ranged users, but the increased burn of combat tokens especially if drop rate is adjusted to balance would be a great way to introduce a fraction more markup to loot, I'm sure there are more drawbacks but i look forward to discussion.

Indeed, no reason not to have them. Combat token trader kinda sucks today unless you're looking for some exotic protection or a big launcher.

Initial reaction is "be careful what you wish for."

EST back on the vendor means MA adjusting drop rates of everything of worth relating to DPP and optimal loot distribution with the expectation that players have permanent access to an additional +60% CHD.

Combat tokens will be hoarded and consumed only during mayhem and events, increasing cost of mayhem and event participation in order to play at "optimal levels."

Melee will be extremely taxed. Handguns slightly taxed. Long range rifles laughing to the bank.

Effects comparative value of all rings made in the past and the future.

Limits design space for all future content where objective is killing a fixed quantity rather than spending X ped.

You can tell how balance values CHD at the moment due to the discounted 13% CHD on a level 80 tezlapod.

EST is in the same category as Summer 2020 and to some degree Christmas 2019. Too powerful and should've never happened. Items like these are a sign of bad design in an RCE, imo. They only lead to devaluation of gear for the sake of unnecessary power creep.

Gotta know things ;););)
The amps are useful if you know things.

Hmm, you realize now I will have to figure out what you guys mean :scratch2:

Anyways, notwithstanding the @Synial comment, I like the chaos of MA decisions so I still want it back.
I don't see the MM being more expensive or needing more prep as a negative thing, brings some competition.
and the melee argument is valid, but who brings a knife to a gun fight :D

Anyway, those armors are L and still in game anyway for a select few that still have them. So nothing mayor will change besides their MU when you see them in auction.

But yeah, MA balance team might be more more carefull with CDI these days.

maybe they can add a nerfed version with 10-20% crit dmg increase for full set bonus

maybe they can add a nerfed version with 10-20% crit dmg increase for full set bonus

Something like Calypso Shock Trooper; an attempt to duplicate Earth shock trooper weapons with Calypso ores resulted in a similar but slightly less effective armor. And it could be a different color, I opt for green, purple or orange.

Back