Add Macros to the Game

To everyone asking for macros or more convenience for macros can you at least be real for a second?

What this thread really is about is adding the possibility to bot in the game plain and simple. "F" is already a macro key to select the nearest mob and start shooting, that is a macro. What you guys are talking about involves automatic control of your character, not emulating keyboard functions.

Holy cr*p this is infuriating.
Yeah, I think if you want to go beyond the "F" macro, do it yourself.

To everyone asking for macros or more convenience for macros can you at least be real for a second?

What this thread really is about is adding the possibility to bot in the game plain and simple. "F" is already a macro key to select the nearest mob and start shooting, that is a macro. What you guys are talking about involves automatic control of your character, not emulating keyboard functions.

Don't let the crazy get to you bro.
I have been attempting to get them , to show TT value of fuel in your vehicle when you mouse over it in storage.
They even responded once that they would submit it .. nothing .. and that was years ago.
Big ideas are just forum banter.

Entropia is arguably one of the most grind heavy games in the MMORPGs sphere. A lot of games implement systems, such as the one mentioned in OP to both aid in progression and to eliminate the need for third party programs, of which are being used by most hardcore players to get an advantage over the rest of the population.

Having it in game levels the playing field for everyone, instead of some having the ability now, even though it's technically against ToS, MA won't punish them because it's generating revenues they so desperately need.

Last edited:
good sugjestions, i like the race to the bottom

why not remove any gameplay alltogether, it seems stupid that anybody would need to waste time befor they can start wasting money, just give me the option to select at a terminal how many monsters of what type i wanna kill, and give results instantly

i swear, all this GAMEPLAY is geting in my way of GAMBLING
Better yet, lets just have MA and the top 1% player/earners on a micro-ped payment plan where our ped deposits goto their cards per hour of "play".
We can then automate their withdrawals while they continue to gaslight us into thinking it is fun.

Then we can all sit there staring at a login screen hoping for the next version, 15,000th unnecessary ui update, game engine or content release for any level of player that is never coming.

oh wait...

Last edited:
Entropia is arguably one of the most grind heavy games in the MMORPGs sphere. A lot of games implement systems, such as the one mentioned in OP to both aid in progression and to eliminate the need for third party programs, of which are being used by most hardcore players to get an advantage over the rest of the population.

Having it in game levels the playing field for everyone, instead of some having the ability now, even though it's technically against ToS, MA won't punish them because it's generating revenues they so desperately need.
There's no need to level the playing field. It's so easy a caveman could do it. MA should not waste any time on this.

Why would anyone run a fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff'ing macro...

I support making whole planet red zone, macros will disappear overnight.

There's no need to level the playing field. It's so easy a caveman could do it. MA should not waste any time on this.
When do you release your botting program akin to whats offered in the OP?

If you could link it, that'd be great. Thanks.

A game devoid of interactive play ceases to be an engaging experience. It's the gameplay that breathes life into a game, transforming it from a mere concept into a captivating adventure. Without it, a game is simply an empty shell, lacking the vital spark that ignites the thrill of play.

in short game with no gameplay is no longer a game. NO to macros

As much as I agree that the game should be fun and interactive, automations and macros are not the reason it is not.

I agree with the above that it is the gameplay should be engaging, but when the mission or indeed your goal is to kill 10,000 of the same creature, in the same place, with the same loot, same gun, same weather... it really is no wonder people don't "enjoy" this sort of game play. Its quite simply boring and monotonous.

Reward active gameplay, make loot better or incentivise things where you must be at the screen to complete, things like the RDI, spina cave and summer mayhem are a good step, but its in the minority and the rewards could be better. I do understand that Mindark will be constantly fighting the bots in any such instance, but fun engaging interactive game play that has a incentive to do it surely would be a good thing.

As much as I agree that the game should be fun and interactive, automations and macros are not the reason it is not.

I agree with the above that it is the gameplay should be engaging, but when the mission or indeed your goal is to kill 10,000 of the same creature, in the same place, with the same loot, same gun, same weather... it really is no wonder people don't "enjoy" this sort of game play. Its quite simply boring and monotonous.

Reward active gameplay, make loot better or incentivise things where you must be at the screen to complete, things like the RDI, spina cave and summer mayhem are a good step, but its in the minority and the rewards could be better. I do understand that Mindark will be constantly fighting the bots in any such instance, but fun engaging interactive game play that has a incentive to do it surely would be a good thing.
Agreed, but let's not act as if both were exclusives.

You can both have better, more engaging gameplay and take a stance against automation and macros. Yes, they are a major reason as to why the game is less fun and interactive.

Anyone against automation is waaaay out of date or hasn't done much thinking and also doesn't want mindark to make money.

Better yet, lets just have MA and the top 1% player/earners on a micro-ped payment plan where our ped deposits goto their cards per hour of "play".
We can then automate their withdrawals while they continue to gaslight us into thinking it is fun.

Then we can all sit there staring at a login screen hoping for the next version, 15,000th unnecessary ui update, game engine or content release for any level of player that is never coming.

oh wait...
Sharing is caring

Anyone against automation is waaaay out of date or hasn't done much thinking and also doesn't want mindark to make money.
More players, more pew pew, more decay, no automation.

The best excuse for allowing 'automation' or 'macros' is the fact that there are no players!
Then we go back into the loop again... engaging content...NO...customization...NO...interesting story...NO...exciting loot....NO...chance at winning...NO

You: AUTOMATE IT ALL, MACROs and BOTs everywhere! It is the future! You dont want MA to make money!?

What the hell is the point of this game if it is not to entertain players? I dont get it.

We need to rename the game AutoEntroCircleJerkatropia.

Indeed I also think that If someone want to have more skill in mutant looter, then instead of playing 18 hours and then force family members to smash F button when sleeping, or going to toilet, or eating.... for past 8 months! would be better if macro recorder was just implemented to game.
I think U understand that having 4kids, and husband in home it would be better if he dont smash F button for 18h 24/7 for more then 6 months.
I think U know it good.

Indeed I also think that If someone want to have more skill in mutant looter, then instead of playing 18 hours and then force family members to smash F button when sleeping, or going to toilet, or eating.... for past 8 months! would be better if macro recorder was just implemented to game.
I think U understand that having 4kids, and husband in home it would be better if he dont smash F button for 18h 24/7 for more then 6 months.
I think U know it good.
If you are putting your priority on the game rather than on your personal life, it is not a game problem, it is a you problem.

If someone wants more skill in mutant looter they can either grind or chip in. They don't have to do it 18 hours a day, they can do it slower. No one is forcing anyone to do it in X amount of time, but players are impatient.

If I had a husband and four kids and my husband was "smashing F for 18h 24/7" as you said, I don't think I would blame the game, I would blame the husband, wouldn't you? What a weird example...

If you are putting your priority on the game rather than on your personal life, it is not a game problem, it is a you problem.

If someone wants more skill in mutant looter they can either grind or chip in. They don't have to do it 18 hours a day, they can do it slower. No one is forcing anyone to do it in X amount of time, but players are impatient.

If I had a husband and four kids and my husband was "smashing F for 18h 24/7" as you said, I don't think I would blame the game, I would blame the husband, wouldn't you? What a weird example...
You are wrong. Why are you telling others how to live life and how to interact with entropia?

Edit: i started playing entropia i 2015 and to this day this is the first time ive seen anyone act like you are. Maybe learn more before you post.

Edit2: What you are suggesting reduces mindark's profit as well...

Last edited:
You are wrong. Why are you telling others how to live life and how to interact with entropia?

Edit: i started playing entropia i 2015 and to this day this is the first time ive seen anyone act like you are. Maybe learn more before you post.

Edit2: What you are suggesting reduces mindark's profit as well...
What he is saying is perfectly reasonable and logical, you aren't forced to play the game and not being able to play for as long as others doesn't mean you are entitled to bot. It is by definition, a sandbox MMORPG. Which means you are free to play however you like.

What he is saying is perfectly reasonable and logical, you aren't forced to play the game and not being able to play for as long as others doesn't mean you are entitled to bot. It is by definition, a sandbox MMORPG. Which means you are free to play however you like.
So you want to reduce Mindark's income / profit? If you got your way and there was "no botting" there would be no game left, it would go under due to solvency issues.

When will you will begin to use "thought"?

Just so you know automatic "botting" tools have been used since the inception of this game and will continue to be used no matter what intervention is employed. Get used to it or find another game, seriously, your wasting your time and effort, all this discussion does is hurt the game.

So you want to reduce Mindark's income / profit? If you got your way and there was "no botting" there would be no game left, it would go under due to solvency issues.

When will you will begin to use "thought"?

Just so you know automatic "botting" tools have been used since the inception of this game and will continue to be used no matter what intervention is employed. Get used to it or find another game, seriously, your wasting your time and effort, all this discussion does is hurt the game.
It is Mindark's own fault that they are in that position. If they actually spent time making the game better instead of trying to squeeze every last penny out of the whales, it might have been in a better spot today. The only way they are going to get out of that position now is to innovate, which is probably what they are trying to do with UE5.

It is Mindark's own fault that they are in that position. If they actually spent time making the game better instead of trying to squeeze every last penny out of the whales, it might have been in a better spot today.
So you are 100% convinced that "it is Mindark's fault" and that they have chosen poorly by not "making the game better" yet you do not respond to the fact that your ideas reduce the companies income?

Again: you cannot remove botting, but even if you could it would just reduce the companies profit which reduces their ability to "work on the game to make it better" so your ideas or suggestions literally are illogical and wont help, your ideas would destroy the game.

I think threads like this serve only to harm the games reputation, since you literally cannot stop automation, talking about this topic only harms the confidence of would be or current investors.

So you are 100% convinced that "it is Mindark's fault" and that they have chosen poorly by not "making the game better" yet you do not respond to the fact that your ideas reduce the companies income?

Again: you cannot remove botting, but even if you could it would just reduce the companies profit which reduces their ability to "work on the game to make it better" so your ideas or suggestions literally are illogical and wont help, your ideas would destroy the game.

I think threads like this serve only to harm the games reputation, since you literally cannot stop automation, talking about this topic only harms the confidence of would be or current investors.
All they need is to implement macro tool to game or allow to use macro programs.
They got so called Advisors, also PPs got CMs etc. If bot is taking someones kills then its 1min and kick from game with ban of loggin in for next 1h.
more temporary bans under 24h, the longer ban for login in.

As currently as I understand its ok to smash F button perfect to m-second specific for gun and item set bonus each time. As long as from time smashing is made by your wife, kids, grandpa or bum from street.

As Fiona mentioned, and I fully understand it. smashing F for 3h same mob in same space to grind it is real hard and boring.
For me its max I can do, maybe I got wrong medic to do it 18h.
But look I keep eye on game screen but pressing F button without paying attention, and I watch second screen, sound is off, I dont care about globals etc.
So whats the problem making it legal or part of game?

Im here, I watch screen, I pay attention to be alone on radar, I just want to have free hand.

Do i understand it correctly:
You are ok with botting, but you are not ok with making it public, so new investors dont know about it, hence are more likely to invest?

Last edited:
Im here, I watch screen, I pay attention to be alone on radar, I just want to have free hand.
Your hands can be free anytime you want if you just stop shooting for a few seconds.

Just take a break. The game won't go away. It's been there for over 20 years. Your avatar will be just fine.

It's been there for over 20 years. Your avatar will be just fine.
People were using automation the entire 20 years, here you come trying to change what has been normal for 2 decades.

Not sure what your goal is, but the outcome of what you are suggesting will hurt the game and or reducing spending in game?????? This is not a solution.

Seems like a clever way to attack the faith in this game while claiming to support it so you cannot be stopped, all while never depositing anything substantial yet suggesting how the game should be changed.

When you have deposited half of what these so called "botters" have, then I will listen to you. And until then, you should learn the game or find another game that suits your needs.

Do you think that bot farmers deposit more than they withdraw?
It would be a shitty business, isnt it?
Are you unaware of how markup and PED acquisition works? If they are withdrawing its other players PED and doesn't effect MA! Mindark has already made $$$ and fees at this point..... and then the UBERS pay fees when withdrawing as well.... "THE MIND" huh...

People were using automation the entire 20 years, here you come trying to change what has been normal for 2 decades.

Not sure what your goal is, but the outcome of what you are suggesting will hurt the game and or reducing spending in game?????? This is not a solution.

Seems like a clever way to attack the faith in this game while claiming to support it so you cannot be stopped, all while never depositing anything substantial yet suggesting how the game should be changed.

When you have deposited half of what these so called "botters" have, then I will listen to you. And until then, you should learn the game or find another game that suits your needs.
It is really pointless to try and have a discussion when all you do is attack ideas and people.

Oh well.

When do you release your botting program akin to whats offered in the OP?

If you could link it, that'd be great. Thanks.
No need. I think most "botters" simply use a keyboard macro to repeatedly press F. They have life steal to stay alive. And most stick to instances where they won't bother others (or to not be caught).

Back