Suggestion: Add repeatable missions of codex to META

Would you like to get attributes from repeatable missions from META.

• Yes.

Votes: 30 44.8%
  • No.

Votes: 37 55.2%

• Total voters
an absolute YES, but with some modifications:

- I understand that MA wanted ppl to diversify their hunts, hence the limit to 25 ranks, after which there are repeatables with fixed rewards.

- Currently the repeatables are a bit stupid:
1. the same rewards for mini mobs as for big hp mobs which has lead to abuse
2. the same rewards for repeatable 1 as repeatable 99...

Personally, I would like to see the repeatables deleted, and replaced with new codex ranks up to level 100, each having its according rewards and contributing to meta. I don't care if the rewards get a bit less after level 50 for instance:
116-1165950_bell-curve-normal-distribution.png

I'm sure it is possible to calculate the current repeatable pointscount and convert them to those new ranks, as was done when meta got introduced.

an absolute YES, but with some modifications:

- I understand that MA wanted ppl to diversify their hunts, hence the limit to 25 ranks, after which there are repeatables with fixed rewards.

- Currently the repeatables are a bit stupid:
1. the same rewards for mini mobs as for big hp mobs which has lead to abuse
2. the same rewards for repeatable 1 as repeatable 99...

Personally, I would like to see the repeatables deleted, and replaced with new codex ranks up to level 100, each having its according rewards and contributing to meta. I don't care if the rewards get a bit less after level 50 for instance:
116-1165950_bell-curve-normal-distribution.png

I'm sure it is possible to calculate the current repeatable pointscount and convert them to those new ranks, as was done when meta got introduced.
I like this idea.

Also noticed the poll closed so I opened it up again.
For the No votes please comment what the downside you see is, if you don't mind.

Thank you!

Big fish needs to be happy so that small fish can be happy too, ia ecosystem, all sides must be acocunted for.

I lowkey actually thought it was already a thing, its something so far out of my reach that ill likely never end up seeing repeatables on more than the normal things i tend to go after anyways :p

Back