Additional Prize

RidingDirty

Elite
Society
PE Addicts
Marcus RidingDirty Jaervinen
As I see this event growing bigger and bigger, Hurrikan also gets alot more work to do.

So, to take some load off his back he has announced that help in form of judges for the games would be appreciated. Now, as you might understand, the more judges there are, the smoother everything will work out.

Im off my way to sign myself up for it but first I would like to announce an additional prize:

In order to encourage people to help Hurrikane out, I will myself donate 200 PEDs as a prize, to the judge who claims the highest mining loot while waiting for the teams to join up once again.

As I see this event growing bigger and bigger, Hurrikan also gets alot more work to do.

So, to take some load off his back he has announced that help in form of judges for the games would be appreciated. Now, as you might understand, the more judges there are, the smoother everything will work out.

Im off my way to sign myself up for it but first I would like to announce an additional prize:

In order to encourage people to help Hurrikane out, I will myself donate 200 PEDs as a prize, to the judge who claims the highest mining loot while waiting for the teams to join up once again.

I'll add this to the main post, and RidingDirty, you are a really nice guy:)

Thanks

Hurrikane.

I'll add this to the main post, and RidingDirty, you are a really nice guy:)

Thanks

Hurrikane.

Well, what can I say?

I had the thoughts of a world championship in EU a while ago, and now you came and arranged it all. You actually have no personal gain in this at all, you just do it for the heck of it.

Therefore I feel, that you deserve all the help/donations you can get, and I am just doing my best to help you out, so to be honest, your the nice guy around ;)

Too much love in this room, I'm off to kick a puppy:)

Thats nice of you, and sure makes a nice initative! GJ, both of you :)

Too much love in this room, I'm off to kick a puppy:)

I usually club baby seals.

2nd prize judge hunting established

So ... I cannot +rep you for now (probably later ;) )

But your intention is a really good one! Just let me add another prize. I will put in a prize for the 2nd place at judge hunting: 100 PED.
Same rules as Hurrikane stated ... screenies etc. I will hand out the money to hurrikane 1st or 2nd of march.

Would be nice to find someone who is in with 50 PED for 3rd place! Just for making the helpers board as wide as possible!

Anyone?

Jamira

So ... I cannot +rep you for now (probably later ;) )

But your intention is a really good one! Just let me add another prize. I will put in a prize for the 2nd place at judge hunting: 100 PED.
Same rules as Hurrikane stated ... screenies etc. I will hand out the money to hurrikane 1st or 2nd of march.

Would be nice to find someone who is in with 50 PED for 3rd place! Just for making the helpers board as wide as possible!

Anyone?

Jamira

:D

Incase no other prizes arrive, maybee thoose 100 PEDs could go to Second highest "whatever" instead? Just a suggestion though...

Lets just hope that it doesent take too much attention of the judges though :laugh:

:D

Incase no other prizes arrive, maybee thoose 100 PEDs could go to Second highest "whatever" instead? Just a suggestion though...

Lets just hope that it doesent take too much attention of the judges though :laugh:

Okay, give the decision to Hurrikane. I love the idea to help ppl who invest so much time and work in bringing fun to the community without demand for own profit.

To form a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize for the judges was intended by the thought to bring up as many helpers as possible. --- And hey: I'm in the judge pool as well :D :cool: :laugh:

Okay, give the decision to Hurrikane. I love the idea to help ppl who invest so much time and work in bringing fun to the community without demand for own profit.

To form a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize for the judges was intended by the thought to bring up as many helpers as possible. --- And hey: I'm in the judge pool as well :D :cool: :laugh:

LOL so's RidingDirty (and me, for that matter... but I don't mine:))

2nd and 3rd prizes are a great idea. If donations continue, we could even build a prize fund for the finals, or for fireworks etc... this is all getting a bit big, might as well make it bigger:)

hmmm what do you reckon the chances are of getting MA to release a limited edition (but not Limited lol) Marber Bravo WoF Special for each of the winning team every year?

Talking 18 hits a minute, 108 damage, 24 ammo burn, 170 range... nothing ridiculous:)

Last edited:
hmmm what do you reckon the chances are of getting MA to release a limited edition (but not Limited lol) Marber Bravo WoF Special for each of the winning team every year?

Talking 18 hits a minute, 108 damage, 24 ammo burn, 170 range... nothing ridiculous:)

Since I smashed my Bravo to TT something like a week ago coz it was completely useless for me: I reckon nothing of this idea. Otherwise I could sell such a rare one for an undescribable prize I guess :laugh: --- if I would be in the winning team ... ;(

But Im sure MA will do something belonging to this extraordinary event. If not ... they would miss a very good chance ...

... they are invited to this congress in march, arnt they?

Last edited:
Since I smashed my Bravo to TT something like a week ago coz it was completely useless for me: I reckon nothing of this idea. Otherwise I could sell such a rare one for an undescribable prize I guess :laugh: --- if I would be in the winning team ... ;(

But Im sure MA will do something belonging to this extraordinary event. If not ... they would miss a very good chance ...

... they are invited to this congress in march, arnt they?

Well, there's some sort of rule about not asking MindArk stuff on the forum.... but if they have been reading, hopefully they can take this as an open invitation to attend. They sure as hell ain't entering a team though, with those silly auto-kill guns of theirs:)

Oh, and before you dismiss the Bravo, remember the FoF (and therefore the WoF ) was initially started just to make best use of this wonderful sniping bazooka:)

There is a gap to close! Who will put in 50 PED for 3rd prize? C'mon colonists!

... or should we ask RingDirty for a lil upgrade?
... or do you ask me for a lil upgrade?

Just smash in an old FAP-50 or an old Rascal set or something ...

Good initiative, I'll add 200 peds to the judges' pool :)

Last edited:
Back