Adj. Pixie

Jacke_liten

Old Alpha
Society
The Knights of Calypso
Jacob Jacke Sagefjord
Hey

If I understood it correctly, the graduated disciple gets an free adjusted pixie set when graduated since VU 10.
is there any way for us that graduated pre VU 10 to get it for free aswell?

Hi Jacke,

Short answer, no.

You can only graduate once with each avatar, when you graduate you receive a reward.

That's it!

Dirk

You can only graduate once with each avatar

that is not correct. you can only graduate once with the new system, yes.

but an avatar who graduated before the new mentor system can be a disciple again. however, one has to give up being available as mentor in order to become disciple.

myself graduated long ago pre 10, and again post 10 incl. receiving that pixie.

that is not correct. you can only graduate once with the new system, yes.

but an avatar who graduated before the new mentor system can be a disciple again. however, one has to give up being available as mentor in order to become disciple.

myself graduated long ago pre 10, and again post 10 incl. receiving that pixie.

How does that work?
Will I permanently give up availabilty as mentor or just during my disciple-period and how much skills do I need to graduate this time?

Reactions: sbi
How does that work?
Will I permanently give up availabilty as mentor or just during my disciple-period and how much skills do I need to graduate this time?

Exactly, I have graduated twice. Before VU10 and after the VU.

You just have to give up being a mentor and then someone asks you to be their disciple, nothing special to it :)

Made my 2nd graduation in about 2 weeks of hunting.

How does that work?

You only give up being a mentor for the time you are a disciple. Any disciples you have currently will be lost. My last disciple graduated in around 1 week on MS by repairs. Will happen around level 20 VSE.

You will also have to find someone that is a mentor that has a higher level then you. I think its your highest hunting prof level, but could be wrong and could be your highest over all level.

Gl with graduation.

SpikE

Back