Discovery: Adjusted A-3 Justifier Mk.II

georg3

Provider
Society
NBK
Georg3 Skit Michaels
Just wanted to be 1st in something for once in my life.... (insert sad background story here) lol jk.

Gz, really nice screens:)

Thanks for all the Gratz!

i feel a part of this since its my old gun you upgraded ;)

Gratz! and atlast something in my skill level!:D

big gratz on that, nice to see an oldschool gun become useful again.

In my opinion this gun is new standard gear for all colonists that want to get into successful hunting soon.

My Plan for 2017:

Try to kill a mob with Adjusted A-3 Justifier Mk.II, if it is too strong... add another Adjusted A-3 Justifier Mk.II, if it is still too strong..... Adjusted A-3 Justifier Mk.II...

You can almost answer any question with an additional Adjusted A-3 Justifier Mk.II.

Take care ;)

Last edited:
How is this gun working for you?

Almost ready to do the Upgrade myself, but the more I read the less impressed I am With the Mkii adj. How is this gun any better than for ex. the Kallous (L) guns?

Doing some compares at entropedia, the Kallous 6 and 7 With correct amp give almost same dmg/pec, and the 7 gives way more dmg/sec. Considering the price of the Mkii Adj. I would say the Kallous is more eco. What am I missing here?

Best amp I've found so far for Mkii is the A204 which according to Entropedia gives dmg/pec 2.977. Found any better amps?

Or is this gun mostly a status symbol / cool-to-have gun?

Are you calculating the MU for that weapons? they are about 120%. You save that 20% extra and never more need to stop your hunt coz doesnt found a weapon on shop/AH.

beside the enh after tiaring up

Back