Selling: Adjusted Fap

Bump for nice eco Fap :)

Decay? Dying? no such thing

bump! :yay:

Bump for adj power

w0w.. has the price really gone up to 55k now..

You sound all suprised :laugh:

Well for months (at least since Nov) I can remember adj faps selling for ~50k, back and forth - even some selling as low as 47k. 55k is a new high, especially considering that since Nov, plenty have chipped up to using the decent crafted faps. Ya, more expensive per click than adj fap, but I think better skill gains...?

Well for months (at least since Nov) I can remember adj faps selling for ~50k, back and forth - even some selling as low as 47k. 55k is a new high, especially considering that since Nov, plenty have chipped up to using the decent crafted faps. Ya, more expensive per click than adj fap, but I think better skill gains...?

yup me too, agreed, but my point, i am never suprised by price hikes in uber stuff anymore, neither should anyone else these days :D

w0w.. has the price really gone up to 55k now..

I just heard that one sold for 56.5k this week, so maybe I priced it a bit low :)

i know of three that sold for 55k in the last month.

who cares about skill gains.

this fap is money.

since everyone start saying 55k is cheap.. Im not gonna bid on it, cus I only want expensive stuff :D

*bump*

One in auc for +55k starting bid ... lets see for how much that sells ... GL Slither bump

bump for slither and GL with sale :)

thx Denis :)

One in auc for +55k starting bid

Actualy, it's +56k startbid - and if it sells then I retain the right to reject any 55k offers.

So this fap is only garunteed to be 55k for the next 3 days.

That fap from the auction is my. and i dont think the auction will end. I need to take out the fap for the wof.

Strange, i had last week 2 offers for 55k. i was not sure i whant to sell (i whant an imp2870, so thats the reason i would sell).

But maybe this is the reason ... any of those just buy the fap tehy needet.
i know of three that sold for 55k in the last month.

who cares about skill gains.

this fap is money.

And yes this fap is money.
BUMP

Back