Selling: Adjusted Guardian Face Guard (M)

hooters

Stalker
Society
Dark Hunters Inc.
Sexymom Hooters Hoots
I am selling an Adjusted Guardian Face Guard (M) that I have been holding on to for something like 10 years (I'd have to look at the exact date). This is one of the few pieces of adjusted armor from way back in the day. As far as I can remember, there is only one male face guard.

I have recieved many offers over the years and didn't feel like selling, but now it's for sale! Feel free to PM me or post bids here.

Highest bid: SOLD
Buyout: SOLD

Last edited:
Is this a hoax? I'm confused as to how you can tier upgrade it if it's at 0.0 right now. Or is this some sort of bug? :scratch2:

~Danimal

Is this a hoax? I'm confused as to how you can tier upgrade it if it's at 0.0 right now.
Or is this some sort of bug? :scratch2:

~Danimal

no hoax -- no bug.

It doesn't say TIERED .. it says adjusted. ;) info found here

consider this a bump for a rare piece, Hooters :wtg:

Is this a hoax? I'm confused as to how you can tier upgrade it if it's at 0.0 right now. Or is this some sort of bug? :scratch2:

~Danimal

Just noticed your sig, I don't think SGA Tiger dropped. Do you mean SGA Jag?

no hoax -- no bug.

It doesn't say TIERED .. it says adjusted. ;) info found here

consider this a bump for a rare piece, Hooters :wtg:

If you look closely at his picture you will see that 'tier upgrade' button is 'selectable' meaning upgradeable to tier 1. Thus, my question as to wether or not it is bugged..

@Scars, yes I just forgot to vhange it when copy pasting lol

yea its rare, but not good stats on it :(

If you look closely at his picture you will see that 'tier upgrade' button is 'selectable' meaning upgradeable to tier 1. Thus, my question as to wether or not it is bugged..

lol .. OH ! :duh:
I blame the rapture !!! :eyecrazy:

I am selling an Adjusted Guardian Face Guard (M) that I have been holding on to for something like 10 years (I'd have to look at the date i looted this). This is one of the few pieces of adjusted armor that dropped way back in the day. As far as I can remember, there is only one male face guard that dropped.

I have recieved many offers over the years and didn't feel like selling, but now it's for sale! Feel free to PM me or post bids here.

uuhm. it was not looted, but bought at Hadesheim armor shop? I forgot, but there was some special armor you could buy at some time, only at Hades and Ithaca I think.

But I am interrested in this piece, but would know what price range,

300ped sounds a little too much, lets say the half, 150ped.

@Scars, yes I just forgot to vhange it when copy pasting lol

I just went back ingame to check and the button is no longer "selectable". The picture i put up was from a couple of days after tiering came out, so i guess there might have been a bug. All the stats in the picture posted are correct though.

yea its rare, but not good stats on it :(

Well, a lot of people won't use it to hunt. It's more of a collectors piece. Some people might hunt with it or use it to play tricks on other people as a lot of people don't know that adjusted pieces do exist. Some might just use it to decorate their properties. Anyways, i'm sure the new owner will find a good use for it :).

But I am interrested in this piece, but would know what price range,

300ped sounds a little too much, lets say the half, 150ped.

I have recieved several offers so far. 160, 180 and 200 peds so far.

Added a picture of the description of the item in the first post. Posted a buyout. If i don't get the buyout this week, i'll probably just sell to the highest bidder.

Buyout please. T

BUMP.

Couldn't get a hold of the buyer ingame awhile back, so i'm resuming the sale.

Hmm.... u want 350 PEDs because (as per info) it "fits better in the nose?"

Menace

Back