Adjusted MUSCA

moondog

Stalker
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Charley Moondog 1969
i am curious - I have noticed recently an (UL) version of adjusted Musca armour being available. I presume that this is the graduation reward for desciples from Arkadia.

However, I have a question. What is the determining factor on obtaining it, is it dependant on :

# The planet you are born on
# The planet you start your descipleship on
# The planet you are on when you graduate.

Please can someone advise the answer, also are there other adj (UL) armours from the other planets that are obtainable on graduation.

Arkadia BORN disciples get this rather than adjusted pixie.

True (native arkadians, no matter where they started the discipleship and graduated), although at the moment it's bugged. My last disciple (Calypso native) graduated on Ark 2 weeks ago and got the musca. I remember it was bugged the other way right after introduction, so Ark natives were getting pixies, MA supposedly fixed it but apparently did it the way they always do :)

And no, there are no other planet specific graduation armors or mentor gifts yet (Ark is planning to create the latter).

Reactions: May
Must be born on arkadia. No other way.

I was born on Calypso .. and hunted at Calypso until it was time to get the reward .. then I went to Arkadia so I would get a adj Musca instead of a adj Pixie :)

I was born on Calypso .. and hunted at Calypso until it was time to get the reward .. then I went to Arkadia so I would get a adj Musca instead of a adj Pixie :)

How does this work ? - it seems to contradict the previous post unless it refers to the previously mentioned bug

Last edited:
How does this work ? - it seems to contradict the previous post unless it refers to the previously mentioned bug

Bug or not ? i dont know but.. thats how i did, so it must be the planet you are on when you graduate that applies in this question ??

Last edited:
as Svarog says, it's supposed to be Arkadia Born Disciples only but as usual to fix some bug MA just made everyone graduating on Planet Arkadia get the Adjusted Musca.

But don't expect this to be there forever since it's NOT how it's supposed to work

Back