Selling: Adjusted Nemesis for Sale - sold

Sirhc

Elite
Society
NowWhat
Sirhc Xerogs Drakcah
Hello everyone,

I am putting up my Adjusted Nemesis Set for sale. Please contact me via PM here or in game (avatar name: Sirhc Xerogs Drakcah). I am mostly active in game Friday-Sunday but check the forum daily.

Looking for PEDS at the moment but would consider a CLD in some type of trade as well.

SB: TT+1950
BO: TT+2050

Thanks for checking out my sale.
Chris

Last edited:

Sirhc

Elite
Society
NowWhat
Sirhc Xerogs Drakcah

Sirhc

Elite
Society
NowWhat
Sirhc Xerogs Drakcah

Sirhc

Elite
Society
NowWhat
Sirhc Xerogs Drakcah
Sunday Funday Bump :)

Aloisius

Prowler
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jo Aloisius Smith
This is my favorite set in the game. I wish it had evade but dodge is ok too. It's the perfect nube to middling transition armor. I sold my first set but regretted it immediately. The atrox can't even scratch you in this and it even works for drokas and harbingers. Some armors are really great. I wouldn't give mine up now for anything.

Sirhc

Elite
Society
NowWhat
Sirhc Xerogs Drakcah
This is my favorite set in the game. I wish it had evade but dodge is ok too. It's the perfect nube to middling transition armor. I sold my first set but regretted it immediately. The atrox can't even scratch you in this and it even works for drokas and harbingers. Some armors are really great. I wouldn't give mine up now for anything.
Yeah I really liked it while I was using it and with 6A plates it worked well with low-mid troopers, legionnaires, and vanguards (even higher level bots on occasion). I accelerated my plans on an armor upgrade recently otherwise I would have continued to use this set. I lowered the BO price and removed some of the SB conditions. Thanks for the BUMP.

Sirhc

Elite
Society
NowWhat
Sirhc Xerogs Drakcah
Armor sold. Good luck to the new owner