BO TT +4300 PED

Easter Ring 2022
BO TT +3000

Vigilante adjusted M set
BO TT +1800

Set of 6a plates
BO TT +14 each

Or make me a reasonable offer

I just love how you ( and some others ) downgrade things what cost way more to make.
I wish players are more reasonable with some items and dont sell for bargain
It's supply and demand, that's what happens when people upgrade from their Adj restos and no longer need them but there is already an abundance on the market for sale.

I just love how you ( and some others ) downgrade things what cost way more to make.
I wish players are more reasonable with some items and dont sell for bargain
I wouldn't say this is way undervalue heh, this is like -100 PED the average going rate of 4200. Not sure where you get your figures from

I wouldn't say this is way undervalue heh, this is like -100 PED the average going rate of 4200. Not sure where you get your figures from
Going rate because people doesnt value what they actually payed for it..Go and do mission by yourself and you will see the costs..not to mention the effort etc. Price shouldnt go below + 4.5k

Going rate because people doesnt value what they actually payed for it..Go and do mission by yourself and you will see the costs..not to mention the effort etc. Price shouldnt go below + 4.5k
There are 2 on the auction house for 4250 and 4350. Not everyone wants to wait months to sell it at cost.

Should have updated post, but all is sold some time ago

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back