Advice for my event "Win a Full shadow for 50 ped" raffle idea, do u like it?

helena

Elite
Society
Crimson devils
Helene Helena Fra
As most of you probably know, this week i host an event in which u can win a full shadow set for a 50 ped entree to the qualifiers (all infos in the link below)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?206702-Win-a-FULL-UL-SHADOW-Fi-ra-co-Evil-10Kped-for-...-50-PED-ticket-!!

I need some advice here:

What would u ppl think about a raffle to win a ticket to the grand final?

My friend godspeed just gave me that idea

Something like 24x 100 ped ticket to win a 2400 ped worth ticket to the grand final, anyone can buy the amount of ticket he want

Draw would be generated on random.org in live and screenshoted, maybe via a forum mod (if there is any that is ok to do it) or on entropia radio in live maybe? (if raven jade is ok)

First i need to know if u like this idea or not?

That would really give everyone a chance

Although I have crap luck at raffles, I might donate a ticket or 2 as I'd have a better chance winning via raffle than killing an Atrox.
:D

Say by some miracle I did win a final ticket, could i get someone to hunt for me?

Tippin'

MA won't like it, it would be a violation of the EULA. I would stay well clear of this if I were you.

MA does not allow these kinds of...raffles.

And I was sure you knew about that helena o_O

tell yah what, ill pay yah 50 ped and you give me the armor, k?:laugh:

I don't know, if the prize goes to some mysterious real-life friend people will be fomaing at the mouth. ;)

Hell didnt thought about EULA. If someone have a suggestion that wont break EULA its welcome

Back