Aerial Map of Oil Rig and Fields required..

Pogo

Old Alpha
Banned
Society
~~~~~~~~Ex TDO
PoGo
Hi all

Im trying to put together a rather elaborate phased event at the rig PVP, but i need a ariel map of the layout of all the structures on the ground (bunkers, mills, rig, etc).

If any exists id appreciate a pointer in the right direction.

Thanks

Hmm that is hard to find... good luck:)

GREAT IDEA!! :yay: I would study the map around that oil rig for effective PVP, this VU10 is much more better than older version.

But i noticed it. if u see other players u can shoot them thru any objects that not right. :mad:

I thought MA set buildings surround oil rig for defense. but it seem not defense against weapons. :scratch2: oh well.... in the beginning of VU10 i saw 8 oil rigs. :eek: I couldnt believe how much 8 oil rigs will spits out alot $$$ but they changed it to 1 oil rig (that color red object standup building with steam). so next day i came and it now many buildings and 1 oil... that is so greatly disappointment to my hope. :rolleyes:

It more better new version than old version..:)

lose not loose...

and now aerial, not ariel. Ariel it's a product used to wash clothes, you know

:D

About taking aerial pictures of the rig. That's hard (or even impossible) to do.

But, creating a drawn map, there's possibility of that.

Well, a friend of mine was able to re-create a fully traversable 3-D map of Zychion city using a certain program, and even though we worked on it with some MindArk Officials she still felt that she may have been bending some rules at the time.

With this program it was very easy, she had the map done in about 20 minutes...I'll messege her this thread to see if she is comfertable with letting you know who it was and what she used.

Too bad we cant recrete the jason sky diving bug, in any zone, legitly. The one that was putting people at +3000 or so altitude, that was great getting a birds eye view. They should make jump chips for that sorta thing, would be neat.

I imagine you can load up the cylapso data into a cry2 editor and generate what you want. I assume anyway, i have no practicle expierence with that editor.

lose not loose...

and now aerial, not ariel. Ariel it's a product used to wash clothes, you know

:D

About taking aerial pictures of the rig. That's hard (or even impossible) to do.

But, creating a drawn map, there's possibility of that.

Thanks Cupcake :wtg: youre my heroooo, ok, pat, pat. PS: Have you given back that dance floor? Yea..! Cheer up son this aint school and Engloosh aint every bodies first language yea...good boy!.

As for the difficulty in taking aeriel pictures, youre taking it too literally. I essentially just need a drawn layout, these have been done by folks for many of the pre patch cities. So that is very possible. Ive captured a few shots from the bunkers, and the rig but im no cartographer....

Well, a friend of mine was able to re-create a fully traversable 3-D map of Zychion city using a certain program, and even though we worked on it with some MindArk Officials she still felt that she may have been bending some rules at the time.

With this program it was very easy, she had the map done in about 20 minutes...I'll messege her this thread to see if she is comfertable with letting you know who it was and what she used.

This 3d sort of map sounds fab, but i really just need a basic layout to plan the events. As they are phased events, i will need a constant reference map. Otherwise every time i go there id have to explain in the chats first before being taken down....lol. Having said all that though, if she could do it like that, then that would certainly be something id like to take a look at when done for the events.

Thanks for all the input, im sure someone will map it out eventually as it is quite an interesting layout with needless to say, quite a bit of potential. Perhaps the cartographers can take a look at this?

Thanks again.

Last edited:
oh, so you're Saibex :D No i never stole the dancefloor :D :D

Of course ti's possible to draw a simple layout of the oil rig, but i'm not sure how that software will work. I mean, how will we use a software INSIDE of EU ? They don't let us :(

EDIT: to TommyDaGreat

detergente-ariel-oro-34-8-cacitos.jpg

Excuse me ?

(yes i know it's a mermaid too :D )
(i'm REALLY sorry that this is in spanish, there's a lot of this in PT )

I trust you all own the copy rights to those images ;) :laugh:

Back to the topic, perhaps i can draw a layout based on the screenies floating around in the forum.

Atraie: Good idea there, unfortunately i also would take a while with an editor like that.

oh, so you're Saibex :D No i never stole the dancefloor :D :D

Of course ti's possible to draw a simple layout of the oil rig, but i'm not sure how that software will work. I mean, how will we use a software INSIDE of EU ? They don't let us :(

EDIT: to TommyDaGreat

detergente-ariel-oro-34-8-cacitos.jpg

Excuse me ?

(yes i know it's a mermaid too :D )
(i'm REALLY sorry that this is in spanish, there's a lot of this in PT )

We have that in Sweden too.

But I still agree more with Wolverine Queen! :cool:

But look what happens if you take a closer look on the package! Mystery solved! :)

closer_look.jpg

Thanks all you Pkers keeping my ass safe long enough in the middle of your war at the rig today.:handgun: :rocket: Got the lay of the land pretty good from the top there, gonna go splice the images and will post on EF when it's all planned out in the events section.

Last edited:

Wasn't at EF for two days ...
The proggy, Cat refer to, doesn't work well with Entropia anymore. Once I asked Simon the Guide if I am allowed to use it for private purpose. MA gave me permission to do so. But they seized the chance to prohibit further use I assume (since VU 10).

Back