Suggestion: Affiliate Program for the masses, not the few...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
History of Affiliate Program is summarized over at http://www.entropiaplanets.com/thre...rk-2009-20xx-and-the-german-xarxa-gmbh.22019/

Isn't it time for a real affiliate program for everyone, not just 4 folks in the community? Hasn't it been long enough?

index.php

index.php

At the very least maybe Mindark or Planet Partners could create a new affiliate program that works more like a traditional affiliate program. You know, how linkshare, commission junction, etc. are set up.

The 'official' program that there are at least 4 links for allows for getting a percent of decay for each participant that signs up using the link for the affiliate if I understand it correctly. If that's too complicated for the masses, why not something like a one off percent of price commission for one time webshop sales that use the link given to the affiliate parther, etc.? Life of avatar commission like the official idea originally was would be nicer, but if it's too complicated for Mindark to pull off with more than a handful, make it simpler and just do percent of webshop sales, and offer a lot more options in the webshop than are currently there.

Last edited:
They definitely need something like this. The way they have it setup now is bunk. Allow twitch streamers to get some sort of sponsorship as well. They make the game look good and this route of advertisement is probably the best.

They definitely need something like this. The way they have it setup now is bunk. Allow twitch streamers to get some sort of sponsorship as well. They make the game look good and this route of advertisement is probably the best.

They used to have this, streamers were able to give out the Silver starter pack. They removed it after they found out some streamers were making alt accounts and giving themselves the packs and "printing" money for free basicly.
Would be nice to have back again, but I dont think it will happen.

This is why we can´t have nice things. :D

Pretty much yeah.

Could be bypassed by only letting some verified people do it and keeping an eye on them, but I would understand MA not wanting to do it again aswell.

I like more about decay itself... or player revenue

Atm revnue is split to 50% mindark and 50% planet partner rigth?
Just take 25% from mindark share why? if game grow you revenue going grow anyway or can be 17.5% take from mindark and other 17.5% planet parner in both case still win/win to game / to planet / to player that promote game itself

Maybe the player create secondary account to farm itself that 25% however any veteran with any rank above 30.... i doubt they going spend energy and reset progression for this

And If new players dont like game its not expense at all , you only win if mindark win and pp win as well

Ofcourse whole main page need be remade its a mess and 0 usefull information or whats entropia its
(also add deposit with BTC with all fee apply to customer/client be big boom you know it)
Look Foward...

seems pretty much multi level amrketing (in pathologic state it is called Ponzi scheme)
if you look backward on false promises this is nothing :)

Since cost to join is 0 and you only get earns if people use product i call MLMN(multi level marketing etc etc)
any other way i can possible find way to exploit that some part going lose

If guy only come here to start build they downline is fine as well because no entry fee or mindark cost for it
its not like if you register 100 new user you get 5 buck(that ofcourse lead "multi account")

Is closed loop , except mindark in first moment going think we going make less profit but since playerbase going increase and economy become more strong (or mindark you alred say fuckover about RC "E") more cycle and transaction between players that increase decay and profit in long term or again mindark just want quick cash in and screw the game?(well its topic to other topic) , i still see now downfall here...

And Yes ponzi scheme usual need some upfront payment to take part of "affiliate/partner program"
"Hey want know make 1000 usd per week? buy this amazing book for 4.99 usd" and on the book now sell this book to 500 people week ;p
In case entropia you make no promises , if you make its up you

Its why said main page need be remake... with decent infos that lead its game with RCE not more or less you can win or lose depend only you
etc etc etc

They used to have this, streamers were able to give out the Silver starter pack. They removed it after they found out some streamers were making alt accounts and giving themselves the packs and "printing" money for free basicly.
Would be nice to have back again, but I dont think it will happen.
This is why they should sponsor players that excel at advertising for the game. Not give out handouts that can be abused. IMO.

Just a little bump, since you know, an entire new game engine is coming, etc. ...

index.php

@mastermesh, i will save you the bumps.. that will not happen
it is simply a useless idea in the "Neverdie" style
thre is nothing to vote... the only interest of players is bigger spawna nd higher returns
housing ais a useless feature just for collectors and some using it as shops

Back