Affordable UL weapons pls

There're only fanboys on this forum. Ik I'm right and it isn't about them being "easier" to get It has to do with them being all the way around superior then the L guns however they cost 2 grand but go ahead and talk about how I'm wrong and ruin the game more, because I'm not coming back. Even if I provide evidence that they are superior you still tell me I'm wrong ridiculous. BTW I was wrong on the decay it's more like .2 something still a lot worse then the unlimited but you have to be rich to buy them. Really funny how that one guy start mentioning puny hunting guns and calling it mid tier gave me a good lol anyway have fun leading mindark in the wrong direction peace.
Before accusing everyone of being a fanboy, study more, learn more, do your maths again.
Otherwise you're just embarrassing yourself.
Hint: decay alone doesn`t tell sh*t about a weapon...

Before accusing everyone of being a fanboy, study more, learn more, do your maths again.
Otherwise you're just embarrassing yourself.
Hint: decay alone doesn`t tell sh*t about a weapon...
Yea decay is nothing you need to focus on cost per shot, cause some guns have high decay low ammo some the opposite; only total cost matters.

Yea decay is nothing you need to focus on cost per shot, cause some guns have high decay low ammo some the opposite; only total cost matters.
Decay on a gun makes a very big difference. You ideally want all your decay to be through ammo burn to properly take advantage of the 101% MU that shrapnel conversion provides.

Decay on a gun makes a very big difference. You ideally want all your decay to be through ammo burn to properly take advantage of the 101% MU that shrapnel conversion provides.
Hence why E.L.M and CDF weps are a solid choice for mayhem if you dont own a UL wep

Last edited:

Did you read the OP posts??
It`s true what you say, but you can`t compare a 3.8 base dps weapon with a 29.6 base dps weapon (almost 8x dps!) and automatically assume the second is worst based ONLY on decay, like the OP did.
According to this reasoning, Messi`s Unique Sacrificial Dagger is a disaster, with 1.183 decay, right? :D
In this situation, OP obviously has no idea about cost per shot.

Over years of farming that costs thousands of dollars

Photonic Mayhem P3 (L) decay is .470
S.I. Scorpion decay is .144

Are there only fanboys here that refuse to admit the truth no matter how much proof I provide its like all games that are dying only have people left that defend it to the end BTW both guns do the same damage price check them lmao.

According to this reasoning, Messi`s Unique Sacrificial Dagger is a disaster, with 1.183 decay, right? :D
In this situation, OP obviously has no idea about cost per shot.
Messis dagger has a 1.183 Pec decay and a 14.61 pec ammo used per use.

So 92.509% of each use of his weapon uses Universal ammo. That is an insanely good ratio.

So if you take the ammo a weapon uses and divided it by the decay+ammo used. You want the answer you get in the calculator to be as close to 100% as possible to take advantage of the 101% you get from Shrapnel.

So 92.509% of each use of his weapon uses Universal ammo. That is an insanely good ratio.

So if you take the ammo a weapon uses and divided it by the decay+ammo used. You want the answer you get in the calculator to be as close to 100% as possible to take advantage of the 101% you get from Shrapnel.
Correct.
This is another reason OP should not draw conclusions based ONLY on decay.

ANGELA I WANT TO AMAZE YOU!
a (L) chip has a decay impact of 3.8% so.... 96.2% is made of Syth mind essnce
an Ecotron, IMK2, ModMerc, Imp2870 have the same......
so Yes there are LOW DECAY alternatives... and in Loot 1.0 those were UTTERLY MOST VALUABLE ITEMS

in loot .20 my EP38 that has 7 pec decay and 9 pec ammo (43.75% is made of pistol decay) due to its DPP and 77ish Eff is way better than any of the above mentioned (expluded IMK2)

Decay means nothing, and 7% of bullet impact is a standard for all teh Armatrix weapons.....

@Yasuki: i confirm that i am forced to sell some shrapnels to pay for weapon decay, usually about 25% on caly 40% in mayhem and none on outer planets so a low decay weapon in some extent helps to recycle the shrapnels.
(if a player strategy of MU extraction is recycle the 1% shrapnel i suggest to meke it some more sophisticated....)

from my perspective, entropia is currently in the worst state its ever been, tho I say this as a player who wants to profit while hunting

the opportunity where you can profit is getting smaller and smaller, and this is despite the introduction of craftables for gamblers, the UL items that are being introduced are getting so much more eco/ higher dps to what L weapons can offer, that it just seems pointless to play, even if I am on some mob with avg MU of 104%, which is extremely rare, il be paying 1% for L weapons (this is best case scenario), so at the end of the day I am barely making any extra money, while having to play all day to cycle 10k

now compare that to somebody who has an UL weapon with 100+ dps, 3+ eco, produces much more MU then i ever could, destroying my opportunity in the process while not contributing almost anything into the economy (cant wait for some baboons to start demanding UL enhancers, and arguing how great they are because somebody has to drop 10k ped once into the game), and somehow plays 24/7 (boting being argued as if its a good thing for EU on another thread)

i have to assume most people just don't give a fuck about the games future based on what i read here, what is the selling point of entropia anymore, I'm a veteran player, i have good rings and i play smart, i do use L and that somehow under perfect conditions gives me ability to make 1$ per hour, while needing 1k$ budget to do so(excluding cost of rings), what type of new player does it take for start playing entropia, and keep playing it, profit at this point seems too far out of reach

but the reason shortly said why it seems to me that entropia is in a bad spot is the following, MA seems incapable of either fixing the economy, punishing cheaters, or even just maintaining the game, the community cant even identity something as simple as if boting is a bad for the game, within the game the profit margin is too small to be worth investing your time

UE5 wont solve these issues

Flooding the market with UL weapons will most definitely hurt the economy because it will kill the MU on loot that goes into crafting L weapons, unless there's a drastic increase in the number of active hunters which may happen after UE5. Basically we need more demand for crafted stuff, not just guns, that's what generates most of the MU.

i have to assume most people just don't give a fuck about the games future based on what i read here, what is the selling point of entropia anymore, I'm a veteran player, i have good rings and i play smart, i do use L and that somehow under perfect conditions gives me ability to make 1$ per hour, while needing 1k$ budget to do so(excluding cost of rings), what type of new player does it take for start playing entropia, and keep playing it, profit at this point seems too far out of reach
I go to the Cinema and pay 5 Eur per hour
i go to the bar and i pay 1.1Eur fopr a 5 minute sensation of a cofee (Yes i am italian, our coffeee is good)
i have a campari in front of the seaside and pay 6 Eur for 30 minutes

why should i be EVEN paid to get fun in Entropia?
generating positive value is a PLUS.....

btw i am in for 13x more than you are and if you pass me a costant 105% markup monster i will pay you 2 usd per hour
and i am just sad because Eve and Messi will offer you more and i loose the auction....

Anyway if you are here since 2012 there is something that makes you wish to stay... and i play at least 2 hours a day, so you should have made 70.000 ped value of your avatar at 10 ped per hour... that is not a bad thing to owna small car equivalent having fun....

happy hunting

why should i be EVEN paid to get fun in Entropia?

i wonder if poker would be popular if it were only possible to lose money on average

the reason you should be able to profit in entropia is the same reason why markup exists, it gives you a reason to play :D
if the entire game would only be tt junk you get from monsters, it would destroy the spirit of the game

if I told you, that you will never profit in the game, would you continue playing ? i am fairly sure that everybody whatever skill they are at, are hoping that in the future, they will have good enough gear, or enough skill, or enough knowledge, to finally make some profit, it is the main reason people play... that + gambler mentality, and its not like pursuing this goal cannot be fun

but please address my main argument, why is it beneficial for the game to centralize profit in a few players who have bought extremely powerful gear, at the cost of everybody else, and why is it a good idea to make the game more and more expensive to play for the average player

if you really think that profiting in entropia should not be expected, please tell mindark to advertise the game that way, big captions

PROFIT NOT POSSIBLE

What? The game is not enough UNL? o_O
I see on the contrary, there are so many UNL that Limited has long been only symbolically MUs. (I mean the usual, not top-Efficiency) There are several ways to obtain mid-level UL game-way without buying from other players. Some of them have already been told above. Do not whine, but make a little effort - go explore.

I see on the contrary, there are so many UNL that Limited has long been only symbolically MUs. (I mean the usual, not top-Efficiency) There are several ways to obtain mid-level UL game-way without buying from other players. Some of them have already been told above. Do not whine, but make a little effort - go explore.
spoken like a true reseller.

you claim there is enough UL items, and want more limited gear so the unlimited gear increase in price for more profit of hoarding a big stack of UL items.
The bad news. You have paranoia. :)

Aeolus said:
I see on the contrary, there are so many UNL that Limited has long been only symbolically MUs.
Also said this:
"There are several ways to obtain mid-level UL game-way without buying from other players. Some of them have already been told above. Do not whine, but make a little effort - go explore."

Please do <3
i suppose i failed.. the amazing news is that there are many wepon with that bullet composition.

As per OP. you are not EXPECTED to gain in Entropia and yes i has to be deserved to people that put top efforrt.
top gamers change, no king rules forever
by the way thre are also high end gamers that last summer suffered in a very hard way teh season with huge losses,

when some high end gamer extracts a weapon off mayhem vendor, whatever we might price it, reasonably or not, someone will pay more than we expect... FOMO? Sillyness? he finds a more interesting use than we doo? no idea.

i own a very good pistol and still purchase or craft armatrix melee to skill, i decay chips and sometimes i decay the items i drop.

i hope the above colears my opinion on profit and "MA Giving gains to a "Inner circle" that keeps get more and more wealthy... pure paranoia.

a gamer like top cycler LOOSE ON AVERAGE 3000 *0.02 = 60 per per hour plus pills, make it 80 PED
they hunt 4 to 10 hours per day so they loose at least 400 ped per day average, or 12.000 per month
that means a top player looses 150.000 Ped TT per year
in EUR it is almost 15.000 with deposit taxes

all this with use of about 50.000 / 80.000 Eur of Gears locked into game
and most probably another 20.000 Eur in ammo reserves

And they are not SURE to make profit, all is based on their ability to sell each month their loot obtaining a end of year markup of 15.000 Eur or more, or they loose money.

it might seems not fair that who wants to enter the arena need to compete with the above, but life is not fair.... this game is economic PVP, we say congratulations for a large global, but we all think now for some days no more decent loot arrives".....

i hope i did not derail too much. but in one word, it is not madnatory that who shots more gains more..... he just risk more

i disslike your reply the most marco, your english is bad and you make such awful arguments that it makes me think you are some type of pre-alpha AI... maybe bots are inevitable :D

a gamer like top cycler LOOSE ON AVERAGE 3000 *0.02 = 60 per per hour plus pills, make it 80 PED
they hunt 4 to 10 hours per day so they loose at least 400 ped per day average, or 12.000 per month
that means a top player looses 150.000 Ped TT per year
in EUR it is almost 15.000 with deposit taxes
how do you know his tt return is 98%,you might say that MA showed us top hunters on average had 98% return, but on average means some were below 98%, some were above 98%, but lets assume that a pro player necessary has 98%, and according to you he spends 3k ped per hour, the price of pills is hard to judge, we don't know how many tokens these players have, it is very possible that if they would sell their pills to the market the price would go into the ground, regardless of the price tho, they make the decision that consuming pills is beneficial, even tho it costs them extra, also keep in mind, depending on the amount of ped spent per hour, the pills become more effective

you say they hunt 4-10 hours per day ? to me it seems they hunt like 20 hours per day, and the rest of the time they craft :D, if the loss would be 80 ped per hour as you said, and they would be playing all day long, year over year, wouldn't it be logical to assume, that whatever they lose in TT they make back, or perhaps they don't lose as much in TT as you think they do ?
otherwise what is the explanation, they are just the biggest gamblers losing the most and can't help themselves? :D
you make it soundlike the players who own gear which costs a few hundred thousand ped, are struggling so much, that it takes a miracle for them to even be break even, are actually the biggest victims, I don't buy it for a second

And they are not SURE to make profit, all is based on their ability to sell each month their loot obtaining a end of year markup of 15.000 Eur or more, or they loose money.

my friend, every single players needs to sell stuff at a higher value to make profit, as I already pointed out, my cost of using L gear costs me 1% extra, that means that every 1k ped I spend, 10 ped goes to another player, and my cycle isn't 3k ped per hour, its 600 ped per hour, because currently almost all L gear is ultra expensive, and I don't want to pay 2%to spend 800 ped per hour instead :D, if your argument here is, the guy who has 5 eco compared to my 3.2 eco, the guy who does 5x more dps in the same time I do, the guy who has no defensive costs due to ultra high lifesteal, the guy who pays 0 for using this gear to anybody,you're telling me this guy is struggling ? then the conclusion is, I have no chance, and neither does anybody else who is paying 1% for gear, and let me tell you, a lot of people who use L, are paying around 2-3% for it, they pick very garbage stuff

it might seems not fair that who wants to enter the arena need to compete with the above, but life is not fair.... this game is economic PVP, we say congratulations for a large global, but we all think now for some days no more decent loot arrives".....

the not fair part which I am trying to address is.. before loot 2.0 you had people who were losing much more in TT then they are now, and you had people who were profiting much more in TT then they are now, loot 2.0 made this gap smaller, but they introduced weapons that are much stronger then what any L weapons can provide, whether we talk efficiency, economy, or dps, this created a scenario where it feels like the people who cannot invest 10k$ into the game, are forced into using L weapons which due to lack of markup and low TT returns, even under perfect hunting conditions, still cannot make any decent profit, and my question is, considering loot 2.0 was implemented to make the game more fair for everybody, why do we have these UL weapons in game that do the exact opposite

my thinking is, if you make everybody use L, you will still have players that are better than others, but they will be paying into economy just like everybody else, and their advantage will not be 100x bigger then the peasents, if you and me make more money, even if its just 1-2%, then what I expect is the average player will still lose money at the end of the day, but he will either play the same way for longer, or will be able to afford higher dps for some bigger mob, the profits will just not be centralized around a few hyper players, who can somehow play all day

Last edited:
Flooding the market with UL weapons will most definitely hurt the economy because it will kill the MU on loot that goes into crafting L weapons, unless there's a drastic increase in the number of active hunters which may happen after UE5. Basically we need more demand for crafted stuff, not just guns, that's what generates most of the MU.

Er... Do you guys pay any attention.. One reseller, a lost soul, several chancers, and a certified troll..?

Flooding the Market with UL rings anyone..... ANYONE? No...

UL? Lets wait and see what TWEN brings.. If the cascade of rings is anything to go by, the OP shouldn't have to wait much longer.. Oh!

i disslike your reply the most marco, your english is bad and you make such awful arguments that it makes me think you are some type of pre-alpha AI... maybe bots are inevitable :D
The like was for this sentence, liked it over all the rest of funny arguments

your argument here is, the guy who has 5 eco compared to my 3.2 eco, the guy who does 5x more dps in the same time I do, the guy who has no defensive costs due to ultra high lifesteal, the guy who pays 0 for using this gear to anybody,you're telling me this guy is struggling ? then the conclusion is, I have no chance, and neither does anybody else who is paying 1% for gear, and let me tell you, a lot of people who use L, are paying around 2-3% for it, they pick very garbage stuff
Despite my incapacity to express a decent english you got the message.
Big Boys struggle, and you got no chance,...lt's blame the (L) Gears...

my thinking is, if you make everybody use L, you will still have players that are better than others, but they will be paying into economy just like everybody else, and their advantage will not be 100x bigger then the peasents,
That is your respecdtable opinion, BUT , this is MA playground, we can just live with their rules
and the rules tell exactly what i said.

as per thte math part i assume that as it is pretty clear, 10% of players cycle 90% of ammo shot in game, so... they will converge to 98% just for statistical distrivution rules.

BTW i use often Armatrix (knifes and swords) and MF Chips and not only an expensive UL Pistol,
a (L) MF Chip with 105% MU and a 4% impact on the bullet, has a 0.2% impact on kill cost or 100.20% that is a negligible overprice for the flexibility it offers in choice of DPS and has better Eff than many non-armatrix weapons.
an amped Armatrix with 101% cost on bullet offer better stasts than an UN 52% eff weapon (that breaks more enhancers, too)
i consider myself a low-mid level player with limited experience, but on the numbers i am pretty confident.

You can sell shrap for 100.5%, so the difference of a weapon that use 100% ammo (does not exist, it'sjust for the argument here) and a weapon that use 100% tt decay, 0.5% is the maximum difference. Most guns use at least 50% ammo vs decay, so the maximum difference is 0.25% more return, equivalent to 3 looter levels. Hardly a BIG difference, but if you cycle 1M per month it sure adds up. For the casual player it means next to nothing.

Back