AFK Sweating

TheMoonMan

Young
all i ask is why?

Sweating sucks to begin with. Just like a job in real life that you don't like. I look at my virtual life in Entropia as well a virtual life. you need your job, you save up currency to do things you want to do. I deposit but everyone knows if you grind out iron missions it's gonna cost you no matter what. I sweat and swunt not for the sweat (it helps to make ped though) I do it for evade skills and healing skills because i will heal myself rather then die and run back a 100 times like so many people do. I understand there is people who don't deposit and can't afford too.

I'm starting to ramble and i could go on about things. I know that the idea of TP fees could be implementd in the near future and i think Royal Club on Calypso is gonna end up being a #1 swunt/sweat spot because of location and terminals accessability. I think a change to way the VSE 1 works is needed.

Using a vse 1 auto tool is fine but when targeted mob dies the tool should shut off. This would make it easier pulling a dry mob out of a circle and also help see who is afk or not would also help pulling in the next mob.

Not sure if this has been stated before i'm sure it has. Sorry if this is just another thread on a past topic

Alright

I see what you're saying but I don't think it will be implemented.

The auto-use tool button automatically uses the item when it's cool down is done whether you have a target or not; the only exception I can think of is when searching for ores/enmats with a finder. Some people actually don't target and use that button (I.E. those crazy trees on Rocktropia), so I'm not sure how you would make a tool shut off after a monster nearby dies. It would cause a lot of problems.

I see what you're saying but I don't think it will be implemented.

The auto-use tool button automatically uses the item when it's cool down is done whether you have a target or not; the only exception I can think of is when searching for ores/enmats with a finder. Some people actually don't target and use that button (I.E. those crazy trees on Rocktropia), so I'm not sure how you would make a tool shut off after a monster nearby dies. It would cause a lot of problems.

FAP stops on autouse as seen target got full HP.

To OP, can´t care less.

Using a vse 1 auto tool is fine but when targeted mob dies the tool should shut off. This would make it easier pulling a dry mob out of a circle and also help see who is afk or not would also help pulling in the next mob.

Not sure if this has been stated before i'm sure it has. Sorry if this is just another thread on a past topic

It was discussed many times before but np.

Your settings are ok for solo sweat, swunt.
But are NOT ok for sweating in circle.
If you want to sweat in circle AFK then you must accept the risk getting "target lost" or "no target" so the risk of not getting sweat bottles if mob move when you are afk.

So please uncheck "Move to Target when Interacting".
Not doing so is disrespectful to other sweaters making your avatar to move when mob move or that your avatar end in center of circle or in front of other avatars making difficult for all others to avoid your avatar and sweat mob witch you cover.

*Having afkers with right settings in circle is good. They share damage even if they do not aim on mob so they help others to stay a live and regenerate health.
No need to change VSE MK 1.

Last edited:
It was discussed many times before but np.

Your settings are ok for solo sweat, swunt.
But are NOT ok for sweating in circle.
If you want to sweat in circle AFK then you must accept the risk getting "target lost" or "no target" so the risk of not getting sweat bottles if mob move when you are afk.

Not doing so is disrespectful to other sweaters making your avatar to move when mob move or that your avatar end in center of circle or in front of other avatars making difficult for all others to avoid your avatar and sweat mob witch you cover.

*Having afkers with right settings in circle is good. They share damage even if they do not aim on mob so they help others to stay a live and regenerate health.

That makes total sense unfortunately not all afker's have there settings like this and just gets frustrating.

the incessant complaining is worse than afkers could ever be.

EVERYBODY is afk sometimes. or don't you need to use the toilet, eat, make coffee etc.

stop the whining already!

:wise: this !

GL

Give the sweat tool a tt-value and make it decay on use. :laugh:

Give the sweat tool a tt-value and make it decay on use. :laugh:

After VU10 we were without sweating for long time, then they added new sweating tool and promised that original natural way of sweating will be back as soon servers will be more stable.
Never happened, we are still with VSE MK 1. 6 years counting...

After VU10 we were without sweating for long time, then they added new sweating tool and promised that original natural way of sweating will be back as soon servers will be more stable.
Never happened, we are still with VSE MK 1. 6 years counting...

bum bum bum bum
bum bum bum bum
sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrp
ding! :D

Thanks for the memories AkiranBlade! :)

what natural way. never heard anybody talk about a different way of sweating

Back