Again...

Status

Zenzile

Stalker
Society
CRT
Zenzile
Peezle banned again? Banning doesn't hide the truth in this game people.

He has one or another to back him up, why ban him?

I see he makes a good thread with ideas and actions that we need to take, and he gets banned for them...

I agree with Peezle, if we want this game to be great we need to make it great. We can do anything and get this game to become what we want it to be. Peezle had some good points, we can buy and manage this game. Surely something that would be hard and take a lot of collaboration but we could do it.

It's not just this though, we can come together and do many to make this game what we deserve.

A community of many minds can achieve what it wants, what it deserves. We have the money, the intelligence... Why don't we go and make this game great?

Peezle is right. We complain a lot about this game and it is shit right now. We can buy it, and we can make it a great game.

It's time for the community to come together and do something...

Short and sweet.

I hate the drama that Peezle spews out of his mouth, you can defend him and follow his logic of how EU is or how it should be. I've never cared to comment on any of his posts, but I've followed them. Him having a point and him being right is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned, and only because the way he attacks everyone that doesn't agree with him in a holier than thou manner; its disgusting.

I'm glad his banned AGAIN.

Short and sweet.

I hate the drama that Peezle spews out of his mouth, you can defend him and follow his logic of how EU is or how it should be. I've never cared to comment on any of his posts, but I've followed them. Him having a point and him being right is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned, and only because the way he attacks everyone that doesn't agree with him in a holier than thou manner; its disgusting.

I'm glad his banned AGAIN.

You got a point, he does attack at times.

But he has valid points and it is relevant.

I don't think he has valid points. I am quite happy with what I am trying to do within the game. But that's not really relevant to the banning. He could start one thread and coherently discuss his ideas, accepting that people who disagree may have good reasons. Instead he spams multiple threads, fails to communicate clearly and denigrates anyone who expresses a contrary opinion.

He's not helping his cause or contributing to the forum in a positive way. Well done John for acting.

be nice if the mods would look into banning his alt too maybe :)

community action I could heartily get behind :)

Last edited:
Well, why are you still here and not busy doing "something"...

Indeed, please keep us informed how the MA buy out goes. so we know when to really panic! :dunce:

thanks for helping us keep things in perspective. MA looks much better now, when you consider certain alternatives. :wise:

And how do you help the game by calling my hunting log which is backed up by every day records a lie?
I agree with Peezle, if we want this game to be great we need to make it great. We can do anything and get this game to become what we want it to be.

He spams the forum, with his comments, which one could only assume he is Incredibly HIGH and drunk or he is not all there in the head. The second one, is understandable, but I would give a guess its the first one.

It might help his case if his posts seemed coherent. I'm I native English speaker yet I routinely glaze-over while trying to take in what he writes - I have to wonder what the many non-native English speakers on this forum make of him and what he writes.

When people make suggestions to improve the game he just responds with something like "so xxxx has ideas but they'll never be implemented" - if that's what he thinks then there's no point to him posting.

Anyway, this thread will surely be moderated soon.

the "interactions" between zenzile and peezle look suspiciously like actors playing a script...more like one actor playing two characters :)

getting bored of your shit to zenzile :D

Thx for ban it was about a time ;)

these type of thread should just be deleted cause they serve no informational purpose :silly2:

As others have said, Peezle's trolling methods are well known and he's been in trouble for it before. I've tried to be nice to him in the past and let him back early, only to have him go back to status quo.

Status
Back