Agility or Strength is better reward?

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
1 Agility or 1 Strength is better reward from the codex?

I personally prefer agility because it contributes towards evader profession.

I choose these in priority order For hunters, crafters/miners might have different prioritys
intelligence (for looter)
stamina (for HP)
strength (for HP) if you're mainly meelee user perhaps strength before stamina
If you are mainly MF psyche is for you
If you are rather new to this game I'd recommend my origianal priority
I consider agility to be a almost useless ego boost (at my level,91, at least) you wont run faster
my 2C
nero

Since we don't know to 100% how the system works, we have to go by what theory we believe in.
Since I believe the system doesn't use any kind of randomness but instead use skills in a kind of
a "step sequencer" in our actions and outcomes of those, any attribute bellow 500 is equal to not
being maxed out, and therefor we lack in efficiency in skillbased actions.
So all attributes are important, even stamina. :p

Pick strength; agility has now no meaning.

After 100 agility there is no significant speed gain from agility but strength contributes to carried wieght and hp so i would go for strength after 100 agility.

strength also helps with your personal carry weight limit.. so always a good one to pick :)

Here's what I pick in order of preference for me.
1. Stamina for HP.
2. Strength. HP and carry. (I like to carry around my personal cornucopia of weapons and armours lol)
3. Agility. Evader and small HP gain
4. Intelligence for looter, IMO not a big affect
5. Psyche. If Drunk or suffering a severe brain injury

It probably won't apply to most, but if you're primarily a miner like in my case, it's harder to get agility to a degree than it is strength if you use melee. I usually pick agility for that reason + the evade from it.

My guess is that they are all fairly useless. Pick whichever one floats your boat at any given time. That being said, I now go for stamina.

As a hunter my priority is HP.
So my priority of choice is:
1. Stamina
2. Strenght
3. Agility
4. The lowest between Intelligence and Psyque

Stamina gives the most hp per level in the game and you cannot gain it doing any activity, when it comes up pick it.
Strength gives HP, carry weight and helps a little bit with profession - definitely the second best option.
Intelligence - affects a wide variety of professions and is generally expensive to farm, also gives some hp.
Agi and Psyche can be farmed cheaply and easily. No need to pick it.

EDIT: Just want to add that it may not always be clear cut, and it highly depends on what you want to achieve. If you wanted to max run speed, you would definitely want to take agi at certain points.

Last edited:
Back