Ah the good old days!

The highest mountain way back when. The old UI was pretty cool.

absent-minded_climber.jpg

More of my really old pictures in this thread:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...51305-I-m-10-years-old!&p=3153129#post3153129

How about a nice bug from 10 years ago :)

Version PE
no sweat
no skill sale
no auction (just the shop players would have been enough)
no quantity / quality craft
no amp mining
no shared mob
less hp and monster regen
old version decoy's
stuck mob
skill progressed faster
pvp walk
lot of items in loot
this is all that MA has changed for our misfortune :wise:

Was my second global after starting the year before. Mar 13, 2006

index.php

Another loot window with the old GSI in it.

index.php

Another loot window with the old GSI in it.

index.php

I remember that times -> Generic Skill Implants ! (not ESI) hehe
12.5 ped TT

I miss the umbranoid camps, those were scary at the time. The thrill of finding Robot Spacecraft when mining, and the fear of someone else coming in and clicking it. Also used to spend hours trying to sneak myself into the oil rig, everytime I failed miserably, either the atrox got me or the controlling society. Nevertheless it was so much fun.

Ahhhh, the egg............

Egg.png

......and that random sinking feeling......... :LOL:

Bug.png

index.php

this is not my pic, i downloaded it from this forum many years ago. I think, it shows Ithaka (more likely Zychion) some time during the first week of the second drone war. Red Bananas, red armor, you remember? I cannot overestimate how much this event fried my brain! I looted Tiger (L) (~135% and more)if and only if i survived in Hadesheim. That was crazy, kinda traumatic

i think it was how eviscerators got introduced, 4 layers of evis on top of the drones and troopers

Last edited:
My first uber loot.

It took me quite a while to get this...funny how uber loots are still as elusive for me today as then. :broke:

Yeah there have always been scammers hard at work here.

When land grabs were like this

index.php

index.php

When you could line up people and give them a disciplining like this

index.php

When you could eat pom pom in broad daylight while getting fapped so you don't suffocate like this

index.php

When anytime you wanted your ass whooping by a she male you could turn up in the ring in twins like this

index.php

When you would hold the ring down all day long untill star turned up like this

index.php

Oh MA what have you done...such a beautiful amazing thing...completely wrecked by your greed.

Regards
Tees

Last edited:
CND in good old days, unamped tower
index.php

More unamped oil on land
index.php

Little guys - good loot
index.php

Esi with some color in healthbar ment $$
index.php

Drones dropping gazz (140% markup)
index.php

Have fun guys
Good old days

I.

Last edited:
It is so interesting that so many Entropians miss the good old days. Says alot...

index.php

Do anyone still got Alice old guide? It would be fun to revisit for nostalgia :)
I know he left the game in around 2015 (with the clothes issues)
@NEVERDIE ?

It is so interesting that so many Entropians miss the good old days. Says alot...

To be perfectly honest I miss ores and enmaters with 140% avg markup. That caldo tower you see in a picture sold for 160% at the time. Narc was 175%, shitties find was lyst at around 112%. Go figure.

I used to farm Foul young for days on end for the - bones. Foul bone buttons sold for 800% and dropped every other foul. I remember 100 PED hunt having like 4 ped of those which covered even a 30 ped loss in TT. Molisk - same shit.

I.

my favorite gfx-glitches happened during early cry2. At this point the size of her arm was huge like ten times the landscape features.

index.php

I was distracted quite a lot during this fap-job. She was scratching her behind in the rythm of shooting, i laughed my ass off.
index.php

this is how my avatar pic was shot. It happened to me several times over the years and i have absolutely no clue why or how to trigger it.
index.php

Last edited:
this is how my avatar pic was shot. It happened to me several times over the years and i have absolutely no clue why or how to trigger it.
index.php
This can Still happen to me sometimes, when i swim up from the water onto land it goes all superman/pirouette

This can Still happen to me sometimes, when i swim up from the water onto land it goes all superman/pirouette

ahh, good to know, thank you! yeah makes sense with the boat trip mission, i think i just came out of the water, also i shot a gigaton of leviathan, i was in the water quite often

ok, 1 more, my best loot window from the old days! Guess the mob
index.php

Last edited:
AHhh the good old days, UL Items like Jaguar, Bear. My old Adj V1, ML35 damn i loved these setups. and they were so strong back then :D

Remember when you had to upload and (C+P) every Global to take part at LA Events.

Good times folks...stoked to see so many of the old ppl still around.

Enjoy my Picture Spam i couldnt resist.
Cheers!
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

Anyone remember the mysterious professor that visited way back in the day around the robot invasions? (end of 2005 ish I guess)

index.php

Anyone remember the mysterious professor that visited way back in the day around the robot invasions? (end of 2005 ish I guess)

That was Duschev right? Or supposed to be the ghost.

Omg, totally remember that interface. Had totally forgotten about "Lesser" TP chip. Used to just call them a Lesser.

That was Duschev right? Or supposed to be the ghost.

Omg, totally remember that interface. Had totally forgotten about "Lesser" TP chip. Used to just call them a Lesser.

The one I'm remembering was the guy in the chat (grey guy getting in tp).
Was called Professor Niels, but there might have been another. I can't remember tbh, a while ago :LOL:

The one I'm remembering was the guy in the chat (grey guy getting in tp).
Was called Professor Niels, but there might have been another. I can't remember tbh, a while ago :LOL:

Oh yeah, I think I vaguely remember this.

duchev was definately way later, hmm 2008, 2009, i wasnt around 2005 yet

Reactions: Dav
Back