Esme

Prowler
Society
Rangers
Esmerelda Esme Kalanza
Akoz presents

25K in prizes

The competition

This competition offers a total of 25K peds in prize money. Everyone who posts a global will have a chance to win in the competiton but the more globals you post the better your chances to win a prize.

There are prizes to be won each week of the competition so get hunting now!!

The competition starts March 1st and finishes April 30th so book the dates in your calendar.

Time used will be MA time in game. Remember even posting a single screenie of a global or HOF gives you a chance to win first prize in this fabulous new competition. See below for the rules.

The prizes

The First Prize winner will be randomly selected from all the globals posted in this thread. ALL global entries will be put into the draw so the more entries you have the better your chances to win the fantastic 10K first prize or one of the two follow-up prizes.

First prize

10,000 peds

Follow-up1

2,500 peds

Follow-up2

1,000 peds

3 prizes will be awarded for the highest number of global or hof entries as follows:

Highest number

5,000 peds

Second Highest number

2,000 peds

Third Highest number

500 peds

8 prizes awarded each week randomly selected from all the globals posted for that week only. This runs Wednesday to Tuesday (inclusive) for the first 8 weeks.

Weekly Random Award

500 peds

This is a total of 25K peds in prize money to be given away over a 2 month competition. This one is just too good to miss.

The areas

This competition takes place in the three areas as seen on the maps below. Find the mob and maturity that suits you best and start hunting!

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/6/3/1/Akozland1.jpg[/wrap]
Mob: Longu Maturity: Young, Mature, Old, Provider

Density: 4x maxed spawns

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/6/3/1/akozland2.jpg[/wrap]
Mob: Longu Maturity: Provider, Guardian, Dominant

Density: 4x maxed spawns

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/6/3/1/Akozland3.jpg[/wrap]
Mob: Ambulimax Maturity: Young, Mature, Old

Density: 4x maxed spawn

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/6/3/1/Akozland4.jpg[/wrap]
Mob: Atrax Maturity: Guardian, Provider

Density: 3x maxed spawn

The rules

In order to participate in this event you need to get a global (both hunting and mining allowed) on any of the areas and post a screenshot of it here in this thread. Each screenshot MUST have TIME and COORDINATES along with the global message displayed in the chat area. This is achieved by pressing C and P before taking the screenshot. The screenshot must be submitted during 24hours after the global to be valid. For a mining global the screenshot MUST be taken in the 3rd person view so that both the landscape and the claim rod are visible, plus ofc the global message, date/time and coordinates.

If anyone should try to cheat they will be excluded from the competition. I consider it cheating if you: - post a global taken before the event started - post a global multiple times - post a global on multiple forums!

Anyone PK'ing other participants can be excluded from the competition, and if there is any severe pk'ing of participants we might also exclude all the members of the society that the pk'er belongs to as well.

To clarify exactly how the drawings will be made for the prizes

We will do the drawing in this order:

10k main prize

5k highest entries

2.5k main prize follow-up1

2k second highest entries

1k main prize follow-up2

500 ped third highest entries

As each prize is decided that avatars name will be removed from the lists and for the random drawings then the modulo will be reapplied on the shortened list. Everyone can partake in the weekly prize draws as long as they have posted globals during that week - more globals posted the higher your chance of winning.

Entries will only be accepted for mobs that naturally live on the Land Areas. This means no allophyl entries will be allowed in the southern LA and no Falxangious will be allowed in the area around Neas. So only Longu and Ambulimax for your global entries please (with possibly Exarosaurs accepted).

Team entries are allowed to be entered but will not be counted for the highest entries part of the competition.

The more globals you have the higher your chances are for the prizes!

The random picking of the winner will be done in the same way as for the Adjusted Fap competition as follows:

Every friday the lottery "euromillions" generate 5 + 2 numbers for picking a winner. (http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/results/results.do) The 7 numbers generated by euromillions the following friday after the competition ends will be used to choose the winner. The same method will be used for each weekly draw with the "euromillions" result on the Friday following that weeks entries used to determine the winner.

The way this will be done is to put all 7 numbers together as displayed on site, but with the zeros removed from the 'lucky star' numbers, and take this numbers Modulo total entries in the competition.

So, if there are a total of 1470 entries and the euromillions numbers the following friday after the competition ends are 11 15 16 17 20 - 05 07 The winning entry will be:
111516172057 Modulo 1470 = 787

Since this is a big european lottery the numbers generated should by no doubt be random, and used together with the Modulo function the chance of beign drawn for all entries should be pretty much the same.

If anyone disagrees with this please contact me asap!

Links: Euromillions results: http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/results/results.do Mod function: http://www.asp101.com/articles/steven/mod/default.asp

May the best hunter(or miner) win! And good luck to all.

The ordering of the lists has been changed starting from Week 2 lists. The old ordering is shown in italics below. The lists will now be prepared in Date/Time of global message. This is to ensure all entries will be more evenly spread throughout the numbered lists.

The entries will be counted and numbered, first on entropiaforum and then on entropia-pioneers so if there are 800 entries at entropiaforum and 700 at entropia-pioneers the numbers 0-799 will be on entropiaforum and 800-1499 will be on entropia-pioneers!

To take a screenie

1. Press C and P so that time and coordinates appear
2. Presss "print screen"
3. Alt+tab out of pe, open ms paint or another image program and past the image by pressing ctrl+v
4. save the image to a file
5. Visit this site and click "gallery", then "upload". Follow the instructions there.

Last edited:
What can i say?
its just the way thing are made to be i guess :D

Good going!!

Very nice, i have always missed these competitions, might kive a tray.
But what is the tax ?

maybe this time i will actually get a global... so many times i've hit the 49ped range, but those ambu just don't wanna give up that extra ped for me. =/

and let me clarify, this starts march 1st, 00:00 MA time right? like in 7 hours from this post?

jhonny said:
Very nice, i have always missed these competitions, might kive a tray.
But what is the tax ?

Currently 1,8% but will be upgraded to 5,5% this evening when the competition starts.

Dominatus said:
maybe this time i will actually get a global... so many times i've hit the 49ped range, but those ambu just don't wanna give up that extra ped for me. =/

and let me clarify, this starts march 1st, 00:00 MA time right? like in 7 hours from this post?
Yup

Are teams allowed to participate (for all the prizes) in this comp?

Husker said:

please allow teams, as long as there name and members stay the same.

Excellent competition. Very nice that there is a weekly price too, something to look forward to each week :)

See you all out there ... may lootius be with you :)

Husker said:

Yes teams are allowed for everything but the highest number of entries :)

Esme said:
Yes teams are allowed for everything but the highest number of entries :)

Thanks for the response. I'll be there.

nice comp as always :)

Well Akoz, I am far enough behind UTC time to not know exactly what time it was there but when I logged in and saw the tax had been updated to 5.5% and per you comment that it would be updated to that when the competition starts...I might have misunderstood that to mean that the time of the % change and time of competition start would be the same lol
heres the screen shot anyway ;p

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Vixen said:
Well Akoz, I am far enough behind UTC time to not know exactly what time it was there

Well as u will see from the in game time on your screenie it was the 28th of February so I am afraid you are too early and this one will not count. The competition starts on the 1st of March in a few minutes time.

yay nice Akoz :cheer:
i was hunting Ambus straight at the start at Nea's Place, too bad loot sucked this time, hmms i better give it a new try :kos:

please tell me u accept this :( i forgot c+p for 1 minute :|

edit: u can even see the green dot of your shopkeeper!

ANDDDDD IM OFF........ Again :p

F1r3 said:

please tell me u accept this :( i forgot c+p for 1 minute :|

edit: u can even see the green dot of your shopkeeper!

I am very sorry but I cannot accept this one :( The date/time/position being pasted is not valid.

Husker said:

Teams are not allowed for the highest entries part of the competition.

Ok here are my first entries

Here's a entry

Here it comes.

Last edited:
Longu 150

1st
2nd

#1 :p

Esme: I realize it will be very tedious, but maybe actually helpful; Will you keep a leader board updated daily?

Stryker said:
Esme: I realize it will be very tedious, but maybe actually helpful; Will you keep a leader board updated daily?

Yea plz :) good idea, only if possible tho

Back