Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

Status
hello,

According to tracker i had 6 sumina globals on friday, that should bring my total to 236.

If screenshots are needed i can provide them ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

No screenshots will be necessary. We have all the data, we just need to teach those hamsters how to wire them together! :launcher:

Please let me know if it works better now..:yup:

hello,

According to tracker i had 6 sumina globals on friday, that should bring my total to 236.

Check. All there and accounted for :)

The updates in this thread is done once per day or so, so it takes some hours for it to show up. Once we get the EL plugin working 100% it should be instantly updated.

Last edited:
No screenshots will be necessary. We have all the data, we just need to teach those hamsters how to wire them together! :launcher:

Please let me know if it works better now..:yup:
(...)

Yup. Now the plugin shows correct number ;). Thank you very much :).

Falagor
:bandit:

Too bad Entropia tracker doesnt show me my team globals, Ultimate Globals or I feed! got 7 globals on sunday, when will those be accounted?

Too bad Entropia tracker doesnt show me my team globals, Ultimate Globals or I feed! got 7 globals on sunday, when will those be accounted?

The app is still in development.

I added the teams now. There are still some issues with the points I have to figure out, but it seems to "mostly" work :)

http://entropialife.com/apps.aspx?ETM=launchApp&AID=12

We didn't link players to the teams they are in yet, so you can only see the public team list, not the details of each.

The scores has been updated :wtg:

Scores are updated and another Geotrek LR47 Ursus (L) has been handed out.

Sumima's are hot today!

General of the sidxx Forsaken Fallen is scoring steady on Sumima and is taking a solid lead of the solo hunters.

Scores has been updated.

General of the sidxx Forsaken Fallen is scoring steady on Sumima and is taking a solid lead of the solo hunters.

definitely a beast in this event, wish he was on my team :)

The scores has been updated.

great event

Hello.

First off, great event! :)

And then i was wondering about the point system, why scips give 4 point compared to sumi and ambu´s 5 points.
Not that it matters, but was just wondering maybe u did some test and scips glob more often compared to amount of ammo used or something?

well anyways great event :)

cheers

Hello.

First off, great event! :)

And then i was wondering about the point system, why scips give 4 point compared to sumi and ambu´s 5 points.
Not that it matters, but was just wondering maybe u did some test and scips glob more often compared to amount of ammo used or something?

well anyways great event :)

cheers

Thank you. You are perfectly correct. Scips globals more often than Sumima. That's why Sumima gives slightly more points per global.

Hello Akoz,

I coudn´t find me in the score and found out why :)

I missed an "h" in my registration name.

Registration Thread page 28 09-17-2013

please correct the name to "Orihime Cypher Inoue"

thank you !

Hello Akoz,

I coudn´t find me in the score and found out why :)

I missed an "h" in my registration name.

Registration Thread page 28 09-17-2013

please correct the name to "Orihime Cypher Inoue"

thank you !

Hi. Please update your post in the registration thread. It will be added automatically in tomorrow's update.

Hi. Please update your post in the registration thread. It will be added automatically in tomorrow's update.

done the registration post is correct now. Will you add me to the score list or do I have to wait for next month to see my score ?

done the registration post is correct now. Will you add me to the score list or do I have to wait for next month to see my score ?

I think it updates automatically each day 14.00 MA time.

cheers

I think it updates automatically each day 14.00 MA time.

cheers

Score list gets update manually by Akoz.

and on a side note....I think it is really nice to be in the top ten :D
First spot would be even better, but I highly doubt I can beat such a team :D

!Register Gaina Messi91 Cristi

leaderboard queries

Hello Akoz,

The avatar 'Jon excutioner Cox' is duplicated in the alphabetical list. There are two avatars on the registered list with similar name, may be cause of problem? 'Jon executioner Cox'. Should be 'excutioner' or 'executioner' for the tracker?

Also, just checkin, there are 400~ registered, but only 250~ have any globals/are on the leaderboard. Is this correct, that there still 150~ participants yet to global?

Thanks
Pearwood

Hello Akoz,

The avatar 'Jon excutioner Cox' is duplicated in the alphabetical list. There are two avatars on the registered list with similar name, may be cause of problem? 'Jon executioner Cox'. Should be 'excutioner' or 'executioner' for the tracker?

Also, just checkin, there are 400~ registered, but only 250~ have any globals/are on the leaderboard. Is this correct, that there still 150~ participants yet to global?

Thanks
Pearwood

Hi Pearwood

When people sign up and change their name we don't automatically delete the old one, so some duplicates occur. I suppose they could be deleted to shorten the list, but for the score list in this main thread it shouldn't matter. The globals will be connected to the account with the correct name.

It is also correct as you see that a good portion of the people that sign up either does not participate or they are unable to get a global. Some that stand without points have actually scored enough to cash in their points for items though and if they are left with zero they will no longer be listed.

/Akoz

Hi Pearwood

When people sign up and change their name we don't automatically delete the old one, so some duplicates occur. I suppose they could be deleted to shorten the list, but for the score list in this main thread it shouldn't matter. The globals will be connected to the account with the correct name.

It is also correct as you see that a good portion of the people that sign up either does not participate or they are unable to get a global. Some that stand without points have actually scored enough to cash in their points for items though and if they are left with zero they will no longer be listed.

/Akoz
I gave up on nea I crash whenever someone take the tp it seems..

I gave up on nea I crash whenever someone take the tp it seems..

sumima global nicely and you can avoid the crowd there :)

North spawns at new Switzerland been changed? Flying there atm and seeing 90% young

edit: and east is empty

Last edited:
Status
Back