FYI: Alabama All Access

Hijacker27

Marauder
Society
Crimson Devils
hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
With the new VU, MA has finally made space hunting in team or with a capital class ship worthwhile. Obviously not everyone has their own mothership or privateer to easily hunt the robot waves.

Those of us that own the Alabama invite you to join us in defending Calypso space from the robot invaders. Guest list access for repairing ship and hangar access for fighting the robots from quad wings will be free (subject to change if guest limit of 500 is hit).

For Gunner and Pilot access we will charge a monthly fee for access to those seats to help pay for ship upgrades and management. As the ship will be left at the dropship hunting grounds 24/7, you are free to come and go as you will to do as much hunting as you would like.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact myself, inthis Strash Life or our pilot Pilot SoF Captain. We also have a public discord server available at https://discord.gg/vkGn2Hz

Monthly Membership Rates

Guest List (Repair/Hangar Access) : Free
Hunter Access (Repair/Hangar/Gunner seats) : 50 PED/month
Alabama All Access (Repair/Hangar/Gunner/Pilot) : 75 PED/month + Pass a reputation check
Group rate (Everyone full rights up to 8 people) : 400 PED/month

Membership fees are to be paid to Pilot SoF Captain and will last for 30 days from date of payment (multiple months may be paid at once, 20% discount if paying for more than 5 months at once)

Rules

In order for everyone to have a fun and safe experience aboard the Alabama, we have some ground rules that all members of the guest list must follow, otherwise they will be immediately refunded their membership fees and booted off the guest list (and possibly banned from our service)

1. Non-Negotiable ship must stay in non-pvp calypso air space, as there may be members aboard the ship carrying loot, and outside planet space servers people may get looted. This also means the ship may NOT be used for piracy of any nature.
2. If you fly ship away from dropship wave event, bring it back. This also applies to if you get ship blown up, please repair it and fly it back to wave event area.
3. Share and cooperate with other members aboard the Alabama. Take turns using pilot seat if multiple people want to use it, as well and coordinate repairs and looting of creatures shot down by gunners. We have a discord server as well as an in game chat channel for communication.
4. Don't be an ass. We're all here to have fun and nobody needs to have their fun ruined by other players. This means respect your fellow shipmates as well as others in space.
5. Do not AFK in any pilot or gunner seats, this stops other people from being able to use them as well as causes ship to be aggroed by any nearby mobs until ship is blown up.

Last edited:
interresting :)

This is a great idea bro! We need moar qaud backup! :)

Best of luck! More activity in Space is always a good thing. See you out there! ;)

Fantastic initiative and idea. :wtg:

Nice initiative :) Are the subscriptions exclusive or would mutliple pilots have to work out timings with each other? Also I guess you may have considered this already, but I'd recommend removing its warp drive so it couldn't be warped out of there with a crew full of quads loot into lootable.

All the best to your new service. If i may give one advise though in the interest of keeping everyone with loot safe: Limit it to vetted pilots only, if someone makes an 'alt'and books all access he could in theory fly the ship into lootable even without warp (which isnt far away) and anyone dieing at the wave spawn would likely revive on a platform in lootable and could be shot at and lootet if they fly out unsuspecting. And there is not really something mindark could do about it to fix it afterwards because there wouldnt be a traceable connection. Best to only have trustworthy pilots / players with high reputable standing in the community able to move this revive/hangar in the right places.

Yes, nice initiative! I would also advise removing the warp drive while you are permanently stationed, just to avoid even the potential of a pilot warping. (still beware of slow-boat into pvp potential, however = rest of crew stay alert to ship pos)
I also see that full access costs a bit more than hunter, and yet a pilot will surely be providing a valuable service for the hunters, who will not be able to gun without one. Maybe tweak that? :) (but also make sure pilots have a good standing, yes)

Last edited:
Warp drive is already removed

I think it should be mentioned that afk'ing in any seat of the mothership is prohibed.
This could cause the ship to blow up or keep flying onto an unintended place.

Yes Agree that afking in the ship seat is not recommended... so please consider jumping out if going afk on ship... :)

Let the Battles be Great full of loot! lets gooo

Added no AFKing rule and added discord server link

Nice initiative :) Are the subscriptions exclusive or would mutliple pilots have to work out timings with each other? Also I guess you may have considered this already, but I'd recommend removing its warp drive so it couldn't be warped out of there with a crew full of quads loot into lootable.

words of wisdom...

Pirates, in particular NVE have been known for the use of exploits varying from m spamming for speed boost, camping ark moon when people were spawning in pvp4, making their ships invisible/invincible by warping into fights, spamming summons to folks that hof/globaled/known ore/enmat traders... I would not put anything passed some folks desire to earn peds no matter how dirty the tactics. Protect yourself and your customers from their tricks >_>

This is a great idea, and will hopefully help provide a regular stream of quad players in the event. Good service!

ADD ME ON GL! Hijacker and Strash running this. I want to hang on it!
I am on the Alabama!

Woot!!! Newyork ROse to Save the day!!! :D

Come on up to space and check it out quite fun!

EPICHIT_2.jpg

Get pilot rights and gunner!!! you too Can solo Great skills and Great loot Lets gooo!!!!

Space IS ready For you!!! come up and check it out!

Bored of planet? get into Space!

Hiya - bit of a bump and asking to be added to no-thrills GL: Judy Jetsina Summers
I'm back at Caly for a bit, so would like to try this mission out, although it was completely silent when I took a look a couple of days ago. How many people does it require and how many phases? Can it even be done solo? Thanks - and I read elsewhere that Sundays maybe still have activity...

Great Question you can do the 2 phases solo but boss you need abit of a crew. Been planning setting up a regular time schedule for ship to operate to the boss. ATM real life is a bit busy .. hopefully things can settle a bit

Thanks! I managed to be part of 1 run just as a lowly repper on Sunday, but I was able see a bit more about how things work. This weekend I might try my luck at being a quaddie as well. At least 2 MSs have planned in Saturday evening as part of the boss wave event that I have joined before on NI/AG, so I might join that. I'm sure you'll keep us informed once you manage to get rl and eu working smoothly again, gl :)

Bumpadoodle for SPACE TEN event! Get those UL rk-10s n shiet!

Edit: You can also shoot from pilot seat now too! So don't need a huge team to go hunting any more.

Last edited:
Back