Alien Biogenic Gel, where?

Saw some blueprint needing it, mod? And searched for it in auction yesterday.
Was a small stack there for a ridiculus high SB and BO so it would cost somthing like 1kped/klick to klick that bp :D

Star did get the discovery a week ago or so

oh... figured since you cant place orders for it and it had no MU it might not have been discovered yet..

so.... any clue where i can find this?

Dome5 CP, gl

you've been a swede all these years? ^^ lol, didn't know

anyway... since star was hunting aurlies shortly before the discovery i was hoping it was made from different alien loots refined togther.... d'oh.

i am not going to kill 5k aurlis... not because i cant but because they are so god awefully boring... för helvete.... ^^

thx for the reply

Yeah I looted a bp also. Went to auction...Star had $25 ped tt on for around 900 ped sb and 9k bo...lol

I put the bp away in storage. ;)

News Alien biogenic gel??

Hello, I'm looking alien bionic gel, does anyone know of where you can get?

thanks

I would guess its made by refining some of the special alien parts from the new CP dome. Exact recipe, ehh well you'll have to drag it out of star it seems :confused:

someone take some of it to caly for normal price plz. I have this level 2 amp bp adjusted that needs it

bump, someone already know receip? i need it too...

Just a guess, but isn't it the product of putting the new wiggly worm things found on the floor of CP (similar method to fruit)?

I thought I saw them mentioned in a release note as they couldn't be refined initially, but can't find the mention now.

If you don't want to pay the high markup, walk slowly around the new CP area and look down.

hope it helps.

found it:
Bug Fixes

The Aurli larvae can now be put in the refiner.

Last edited:
Whatever it is it'll have to come in decent quantity, or at decent price. Considering that one click of Aux Socket Imp costs 88 alien biogenic gel, and an extra lyst. It'd better amplify the quantity considerably if it's gonna be rare and unaffordable. Think I'll let this collect dust in storage for awhile. Or maybe sell it on auction before others have a chance to undercut everybody and ruin the price :p

Gels

The gel started dropping shortly after the Jester D-1 Improved BP(ty MA) dropped. I saw the gel from star, but that MU for a jester d-1 of any type wont work, hope someone will get some on market at a decent rate soon. The D-1 Improved needs 500 per try. and 10 times the normal resources as well.

you are WRONG

not the item is improved, modified or adjusted, the BLUEPRINT is
that means you get full TT items out of a success - always
that´s it

not the item is improved, modified or adjusted, the BLUEPRINT is
that means you get full TT items out of a success - always
that´s it

Why in god's name would a blueprint take 30PED in TT value raw materials to POSSIBLY make a 4.5PED rifle with no markup?

re

I hope that would be a huge ton of residue cuz the Level 2 finder amplifier (l) blueprint modified (l) cost 210 peds TT !!!! to craft ! so ...

I've a 97 clic bp so ... At least: 20370 peds for full clic..

Back