Alienware Rockstar Challenge

King Buzzo

Provider
Banned
Society
The Jaded Crown
King Buzz Buzzo
Alienware Rockstar Challenge - Win 1000PED or an MP3 Player!

contest.jpg

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATLY

Tickets are now 25 PED each!

Since they include a flight to Club NEVERDIE you are only paying 5 PED for a chance at the prize valued at over 1000 PED!!

Thinking of going to Club NEVERDIE soon? Give yourself a shot at a cool prize and travel in style. Shoot me a PM now to reserve your seat!

Those who already purchased tickets have been refunded the 25 PED difference.

Last edited:
Sounds fun! Please post the specs of the mp3 player as that may make more people intersted! I'll try to make it but no promises.

From the Alienware Website

---------------------------------------------------------

Alienware® CE-IV 512MB MP3 Player
Enjoy easy, take-anywhere access to all your favorite MP3/WMA songs and Audible files with the Alienware CE-IV (Close Encounter of the 4th Kind). As the first digital audio player in the United States to feature SRS WOW HD™ technology, the CE-IV allows you to encounter a remarkably enhanced level of portable audio. The CE-IV 512MB MP3 Player is available in Space Black and comes with 512MB of built-in memory.

SRS WOW HD Technology
The CE-IV's revolutionary SRS WOW HD technology delivers a treble control that allows listeners to experience cleaner and crisper high-frequency sounds. SRS WOW HD also includes improved TruBass technology to provide a richer, fuller bass sound for digitally compressed music.

Multitude of Features
In addition to ensuring that you can download songs from the top music download sites with Digital Rights Management technology, the CE-IV supplies an SD™/MMC memory expansion slot so you can pack even more music into your player. The CE-IV also comes preloaded with 8 tracks and includes a multi-preset EQ and a digital tune FM stereo radio with station presets and direct recording. The built-in voice recorder is great for recording notes, lectures and reminders.

Stylish, Lightweight Design
The CE-IV's sleek design stylishly showcases Alienware's alien head logo with glowing eyes and features a graphic LCD display with ID3 compatibility that shows artist and track info. For optimum portability, the CE-IV measures just 3.1 x 2 x 0.7 inches and weighs only 1.3 ounces.

Noise-Reduction Earbuds
The CE-IV comes packaged with special Alienware noise-reduction earbuds that filter out unwanted background noise and let you crank up the music without disrupting those around you.

------------------------------------------

Also, I should mention tickets to this event are limited. So, act now if you want to partake.

This sounds like an event for me.
Melee all the way! :D :smash: :D

Should be fun for sure. Hope to see everyone there. It isn't every day an event like this is promoted.....yet. ;)

how many tickets are thier total?

For this event there are 80. However, not all of them are available to the public.

UMM EHHH well.... I'de rather have the PED!

Faustian said:
UMM EHHH well.... I'de rather have the PED!

In the fine print...

Winner will receive thier choice of the MP3 Player or a 1000PED Cash Prize.

How many tickets would you like? :D

Shoot me a PM to arrange getting a ticket. That is the quickest way!

I hope everyone can partake :D

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATLY

Tickets are now 25 PED each!

Since they include a flight to Club NEVERDIE you are only paying 5 PED for a chance at the prize valued at over 1000 PED!!

Thinking of going to Club NEVERDIE soon? Give yourself a shot at a cool prize and travel in style. Shoot me a PM now to reserve your seat!

Those who already purchased tickets have been refunded the 25 PED difference.

Back