All Ancient Greece shares sold ?

WoenK

Elite
Society
Riverboat Gamblers
Irdeta WoenK Hocren
Bought a few on the 27th December and could have sworn there where over 600k still available at 10 PED (and a few k below that), but now there is only 1 at 10 PED.
Was it only a limited offer?

Last edited:
i guess.... 2017 only for sale atm when i write this. they took them from sale because of ATH? :p
Did Evey bought them all? ;:)

They did not sell - see history. They were removed, something which software also likes to do automatically when the alloted time runs out. Whether this means they will now be reoffered in smaller chunks at a lower price is anybody's guess...

Might be a bug or they just expired. They were still there on Monday. Maybe it is just some weird crap with Entropia Exchange getting sh*tfaced while celebrating the end of 2020 and removing them by accident during a drunken blackout.

edit: typo

AG owner could see the value in keeping more of the value for themselves... and decided against offering the remaining shares?

Socrates | Next IslandToday at 14:57
Yes I can They expired as the New Year rolled over, so they will be re-listed once MA are back into the office.

There will be bug and they wount be able to relist them for a while :D

Bets?

I just checked and they're relisted. Sooo, if you wanted to buy them all, you can do it now :laugh:

how is it possible that this cash cow is not being babysat everyday all day? not important i guess

how is it possible that this cash cow is not being babysat everyday all day? not important i guess
Trust me if it stopped us from grinding ep iv or pew pewing megaloots someone would be there promptly

Gonna be toughie to sell 650k shares of 750k for 10 ped each when people keep listing it for less than 10 ped each.

Gonna be toughie to sell 650k shares of 750k for 10 ped each when people keep listing it for less than 10 ped each.
I'd have thought they'd post most of it back at 10, but save a healthy chunk to pulse out for quick cash as needed. Like 25%-33%. Then they could pretend a chunk did sell if they wanted to, and could cover bills or bonuses in a pinch with a stack by undercutting us at 9 ped. Hell, I'd have undercut myself a few times in December and made the difference up in BTC and ETH by now and then some.

They and MA must be contractually committed to that price point for all of it to go back up.

MA will never sell those shares, I have no idea why the even bother.

AG got some love to get people to buy shares, but since nothing much is happening. At the rate of dev speed, 10% of AG planned changes will be here in next 5 years. By 2070, we might have AG where they want it to be today.

I'm not aware of ANY planned changes to AG right now, nor why we would expect anything major, to be honest. It's a pretty nice area tagged on to Next Island with its own character and feeling to it, plus an armour upgrade chain and armour plating from the gorgon event area.
What WAS speculated was more in the way of time travel areas from NI, but not as an addition to what the shares cover. Advances to AG would thus be better bps and uses for the AG mob mats over time, but NI devs would probably want to secure any better bps they are allowed to have by MA for NI main planet (skyripper etc.).
For me, the only way turnover on AG is going to grow is to balance the loots way way way better and to have more footfall on NI itself, similar to Arkadia and Arkadia Underground/Arkadia Moon as smaller areas attached. That doesn't take dev speed, it takes balancing competence and approval by MA. Their discussions with MA over the skyripper 'balancing problems' show that poor decisions may continue to be made in all areas. Personally I think that all planets should get identical stats weapon bps etc, but with local mats that are mostly well available. Players can then choose the areas they like most to play at, while not needing to bother quite as much about which planet has the best stuff.

Wouldn't it be more advantageous for NI/AG to relist them , paying out dividend using 5% tax instead of decay ?

Back