All Charts and Gallery currently bringing up Error page

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
If you open any page from Chart.aspx or Gallery.aspx you get the Error page as of ten or so hours ago, this makes editing a lot of stuff and viewing a lot of information hard/impossible.

Here is a link to "All Charts" which shows the problem:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Chart

Hopefully this can be fixed soon :thumbup:

Possibly related (or not): Maps & Locations have been down for at least 24 hours.

Etropiawiki Down

I get the error when trying to open any link in the left column. Have been unable to access any information since early Tuesday.

Last edited:
Just the homepage works

Menus and content won’t open

Wanted to use armor advisor :(

Is there a hope entropiawiki will be working again anytime soon?

Is there a hope entropiawiki will be working again anytime soon?

Forwarded to the guy who can fix that. Things happen, be patient pls. :)

Forwarded to the guy who can fix that. Things happen, be patient pls. :)

Starting to think that maybe shouting in trade chats to HoG soc regarding any wiki/Pedia meltdowns , considering its joda’s Email

Thoughts ??

Last edited:
Starting to think that maybe shouting in trade chats to HoG soc regarding any wiki/Pedia meltdowns , considering its joda’s Email

And last I read vodka was the saviour of Pedia

Thoughts ??

Vodka dont have anything to do with wiki afaik. Shouting in trade chats wont help either.
Wiki is hosted by HoG (not the soc) and guy to say thanks to is Linzey.

Vodka dont have anything to do with wiki afaik. Shouting in trade chats wont help either.
Wiki is hosted by HoG (not the soc) and guy to say thanks to is Linzey.

Maybe somebody , sometime should also Donate something, to maintain a site it’s not so free. It’s easy to yell at somebody when that cost you nothing.

And last I read vodka was the saviour of Pedia

Thoughts ??

Vodka is good solution for alot of things in life, Im afraid it doesnt help much in this case since some brain is good to keep functioning to solve computerissues.

Edit; Seems green little joda made it all work again, hes a rockstar

Last edited:
Maybe somebody , sometime should also Donate something, to maintain a site it’s not so free. It’s easy to yell at somebody when that cost you nothing.

I have donated when HoG took over the page. And i know for a fact that donations are next to none. I dont hink you wanted to quote me right? Or it just came out rather narly...
You are right thou, it costs a lot of money to run servers and some serious man hours have been put in after Linzey took over servers. But even he cant do this for free for long time. I think its time MA takes responsibility for our beloved wiki.

I have donated when HoG took over the page. And i know for a fact that donations are next to none. I dont hink you wanted to quote me right? Or it just came out rather narly...
You are right thou, it costs a lot of money to run servers and some serious man hours have been put in after Linzey took over servers. But even he cant do this for free for long time. I think its time MA takes responsibility for our beloved wiki.

Nah it wasn’t directed to you exactly, some are just assuming that this site shouldn’t work 24/24 like it’s a right to use it.i wanted to point that some things are just not as everyone wants, especially when it’s something that cost money but nobody pay.

Vodka is good solution for alot of things in life, Im afraid it doesnt help much in this case since some brain is good to keep functioning to solve computerissues.

Edit; Seems green little joda made it all work again, hes a rockstar

Nice work guys, thanks for the quick fix :thumbup:

Nooo don't do that to us! The servers you guys have it on are more stable and less buggy than what EU is on. Not to mention when a big bug comes in you take care of it ASAP vs months and months.

All jokes aside....Thank you guys for keeping euwiki up and running, it really is the greatest tool in EU.

Found it working again this morning but not for long, now completely down not even responding to ping. It stopped in the middle of me exporting a table to CSV. This can't cause problems, can it?

And the reason why they can't just put adsense ads on the site to help make some money is because....?

I mean seriously, MA doesn't seem to have an issue with people getting paid through ads for Entropia related content (IE youtube / twitch). So what's the big deal?

I imagine entropiawiki gets a decent amount of pageviews daily and people are a lot more willing to click on an ad knowing that it can help the site owner make a bit to cover costs rather than cracking open the ol' paypal donate option.

And the reason why they can't just put adsense ads on the site to help make some money is because....?

I mean seriously, MA doesn't seem to have an issue with people getting paid through ads for Entropia related content (IE youtube / twitch). So what's the big deal?

I imagine entropiawiki gets a decent amount of pageviews daily and people are a lot more willing to click on an ad knowing that it can help the site owner make a bit to cover costs rather than cracking open the ol' paypal donate option.

Well the pedia is per definition not mine so its tricky to monetize it??

I realized that I will make a donation when it is down... hmmm :scratch2:

Back