ALL Dr. Almon Duchev Log's

Status
will add logs to first post tomorrow

Transcription of Log 12 -

Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 12
The device is dirty and most of the data seems to be corrupt. There are however still a few readable entries:
[ERROR 28! CORRUPTED DATA WARNING #557: UNREADABLE INFORMATION HAS BEEN REMOVED!]
Log 10352
When I woke up today I could see one of them in my room. He left a bowl with some fruit and another with some foul smelling slime. It was still pitch black. The only light came from my PDA. After several attempts I finally initiated the analyser tool and ran some tests on the slime to keep myself occupied.
After passing some time testing, I started to feel my fingers hurting. Soon after my skeleton began to ache as if I was experiencing delayed pubescent growing pains, which gradually spread throughout my whole body. Something was terribly wrong.
The pain was inside me. I began to push myself against the floor and walls, my jaws clenched shut in agony. And so it continued for hours and hours before the vicious pangs finally abated. Something wasn't right. Am I the object of a cruel experiment. Why do they keep me here?
[ERROR 28! CORRUPTED DATA WARNING #557: UNREADABLE INFORMATION HAS BEEN REMOVED!]

.... and Log 13

Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 13:
The device is dirty and most of the data seems to be corrupt. There are however still a few readable entries:

Log 10353
When I woke up today I found some instruments lying by my PDA. I found
an energy refiner, the old model from Omegaton.
It was almost worn out by the look of it but it was still functional. Its low humming was oddly comforting once I had turned it on.
I still can't put the pieces together. What is this type of technology doing here? Not that I even know where I am. Why wasn't I a skinned corpse like the rest of them? I know it's the Umbranoids that are keeping me prisoner.
They are keeping me here for a reason, and the instruments left in my cell are also for a reason. Beside the instruments I found some powder and strange figurines. The figurines look blue and pink from what in can make out in the dim light. On top of each of the figurines were some symbols. I recognized them as Mars and Venus. When I touched the figurines I felt them crumble in my hand. they seem to be made of very porous material. What ever these materials could do, I needed to be very careful with them if I wanted to find out.

Log 10354
I'm awake again but I can't tell if it is day or night; I just don't know anymore. If only I could get out of here.
Even though its almost pitch-dark in here I can see them outside. I can hear them chanting, howling and conducting rituals.
This cell is really just a crude little hut with a door made of thick wood and firmly bolted shut.
With help of the little dwindling light from the PDA I searched for where the floor meets the wall. if I could just find a little crack; a faint crack of hope. But no. The situation seemed hopeless. I turned back to the equipment they left; in pure desperation I ran tests on all the material I could find in the cell.
I had to find a way out!

Thanks for the Transcription dataspice :) saved me a lot of work :)

Logs 12 and 13 added to first post. Who was the uploaders of the logs?

Thanks for the Transcription dataspice :) saved me a lot of work :)

Logs 12 and 13 added to first post. Who was the uploaders of the logs?

Sorry I left that out! :(

I got log 12 from MIXALHS, here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/items/127527-dr-almon-duchev-log-part-12-a.html
and log 13 from Naifas Anaconda, here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/items/127467-dr-almon-duchev-log-13-a.html

I also +repped both for sharing. :) I'll visit Ozie's post to give another +rep. ;)

Thx all for sharing

So are they dropping from argos and umbras right?

Are they dropping in the old orb?

Log 14 dropped today im told :yay:

Confirmed, I saw it happen today at Hadesheim during the umbra attack.

AG

Confirmed, I saw it happen today at Hadesheim during the umbra attack.

AG

ah thx for the conformation. time to sit back and wait for some print screens :).

Gratz to the finders.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

yup looted by avatar named:

Malice Malice Rhodes

from "Rapture of Rebellion" society....see screenshot above of discoveries

Copied from here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/131603-log-14-screenshots.html

I'm posting these for my soc mate Malice, as he did not have enough time to do so. Also, he is willing to sell it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here it is written down if you don't want to read it from the pictures

Log 10355

After days of testing and innumerable
compound experiments I finally made a breaktrough.
By combining the strange powder I had gotten
from the figurines, I have made some really astonishing
discoveries. The fine powder works on the body's cell
structure allowing a human to morph into any type of
strange shape. When I woke up this morning I found out
that they had been again snooping trough my stuff.
The morphing small experiments I had performed with the
powder and refiner were all gone.
But yet the PDA was left in my possesion.
I even found more samples they had left for me to
experiment on. I know I'm being set up.

Log 10356

They are not cautious anymore. They enter my cell
while I am awake. They shout at me in a language I can't
understand. They are becoming more threatening also.
They point at me and then at my instruments. They scream and
shout.
Today one of them tugged at my skin. It hurt like hell and I thought
my moments was there and then. After I had fought
him off it kept screaming and pointed at my instruments
and then to me. Communication is not working.
They want me to do something. I don't know what.
Everybody is getting frustrated. All I can figure out is that they have
been allowing me to experiment pretty freely with a
refiner, my PDA and compounds wich they are supplying.
The resulting morphin experiment results have been
confiscated by them while they continue to press me
to carry out more. They want this morphing technology.
They want to be able to morph, to change their appearance.
To be camouflaged. To infiltrate the ranks of their enemy
and destroy it. I must get out of here.
Now!

-Tobi:cool:

Last edited:
wow,

Thx for the post.

Ty Malice for the log screenies and tnx Tobi for the transcripting :) saved me some work :) log 14 added to first post

BTW. .anybody know how long one post can be? worried that i sooin might not be able to add new logs to it.

Ty Malice for the log screenies and tnx Tobi for the transcripting :) saved me some work :) log 14 added to first post
No problem ;)

BTW. .anybody know how long one post can be? worried that i sooin might not be able to add new logs to it.

I haven't heard of a limit on how long a post can be. If there is one, there has to be some way for someone to fix that if it's needed, right? :D

-Tobi

Last edited:
Great work to everyone... Now i just wish i had an alarm to tell me when they do attack.. I made it to a umbra attack on hades and 1 argo attack at the first orb a long time ago... So everyone please make BIG GIANT POSTS when they do attack.... :)

Nice work guys!

Now what can we gather from this?

First, the Umbranoids have been working on a morphing technology.

Second, in the last invasion on Hadesheim, we witnessed badass attackers in armor, toting big swords, and with names like "Suli Malice".

Did anyone get a close look at the Sulu Malice umbras? If so, how human did they look?

Are we being set for an invasion by human-looking infiltrators? Or do the umbras merely want to get rid of that ugly looking Freddy Krueger skin?

AG

I'm guessing that this black orb issue has died? I had a friend in-world pm me about going into a black orb and coming back out after finding that it was darker than black inside. But, since he is new, he didn't remember where the orb was.

I will now begin working my way through this thread from the beginning... :scratch:

man i was looking for this thread and couldn't find it. i wonder if anything has happened?

man i was looking for this thread and couldn't find it. i wonder if anything has happened?

nothing been posted so nothings happened.

MA have been busy with other events (merry mayhem, 3X skilling, robot invasion) maybe they'll return to the orb storyline once they clear up their other events.

what about the egg?.. what ever is in side it will have died by now.

Hmmm - after reading the thread the black orb my acquaintance talked about doesn't sound like the orb in the logs.

The guy said he 'walked into' the orb as if it was on the ground.

I still haven't seen him again, but when I do I'll get him to retrace his steps and show me where this mysterious black orb is.

yeah ma have been busy, im sure they will get back onto it soon.

Log 10349:

"What is happening to me??! I couldn't help myself. When I woke I was so hungry. It was still dark. It was like I was still asleep, like it was a cursed dream. I thought it was a dream. I had an urge, a hunger like I hadn't eaten for days. I had to eat something. Oh my god! Oh god forgive me! Please!"

Did Duchev eat Catherine after he woke up? :eek:

His encounter reminds me of Sarah Kerrigan's metamorphosis...behold the King of Blades :D

Well, by the context it does seem that canabalisim is the logical explaination for this log entry. It could also fit with what Shelly Nakajima mention about the Argos eating the Feffs.

Humm, I'm gonna have a good read of these logs again.

Just looking at this further, is there a place where I can view all of the logs ingame? Having it set out like it is in the opening post is nice but there are error codes in the logs and this might be what we should be looking at.

Last edited:
i think it might be a case of going back through all the logs and picking out all the clues to where they might be before its to late....

I'll crack to it asap.

Just looking at this further, is there a place where I can view all of the logs ingame? Having it set out like it is in the opening post is nice but there are error codes in the logs and this might be what we should be looking at.

All the logs are on dislplay in one of my apartments. For some reason I am not positive which apartment, it is in the Chikara AI building in Sakura city. Should be either 14B or 14D

Zar

Status
Back