FYI: All Holy Moly! Land Areas are set to 0.00% TAX

Lars

Alpha
Society
Hardcore
Please check the last posts of this thread to see an updated list of Land Areas that have 0% tax

Holy Moly!

You read it right!

We are with great pleasure introducing our latest offer to the community!

We have decided to put 0.00% TAX on ALL Holy Moly! Owned Land Areas!

This is your chance to grind codex missions on a lot of unique and rare mobs with the best spawns in game!

Bonus event on falxangius:
We will again offer to buy any high TIR Kinetic 15 chips that would drop from them. For all chips above 1k TIR we pay markup corresponding to the first 3 numbers in their TIR number. So if you loot a 3500TIR chip we pay 350% MU.

Takuta Plateu - Araneatrox young

By far the best place to grind spider codex. Don't think these needs much introduction, known for being one of the best mobs to skill on due to their high level. Regularly drop adj-perf mind force implants and also dropped Mod merc, M91 aug, and similar loot in the past.
Takuta.jpg

Greenthorne - Mining LA with occasional Formidon young
Formidons hasn't been very popular, but the minerals are! So we decided to turn this into a mining LA. Can be changed upon request.
Takuta.jpg

Vermillion Fields - Falxangius stalkers
By far fastest way to finish falx codex, very good looting mob, with lots of angel armor parts and other items dropping. This mob can HOF for 10k+!
Takuta.jpg

Miwak Mountain Pass - Legendary Thorio Berserkers
Superior place to grind Tier 3 components and Thoriofoid helmets. If you struggle with generating markup, this is the place to go.
Takuta.jpg

Red Sands Forest - Cersumon Prov-Alpha
By far the best land area to finish cersumon codex. Bring a ranged gun.
vEgZB5d.png

Farsight Plains - Oculus Stalker
Fastest way to finish Oculus codex. Bring a ranged gun.
Takuta.jpg

Southshade Valley - Kingfisher stalkers
Here is a good one, only decent kingfisher spawn in game. Put to stalker maturity, drop lots of heart oil, angel parts and even unL Supremacy. This mob can hof for 10k+!
Takuta.jpg

Cape Carramone - Gradivore stalkers
Very popular LA, very quick way to finish codex on Gradivores. Recently dropped a CalyTrek UnL rifle.
g87bgfE.png

Duration of the tax free period is based on LG times. When lands are re-claimed the tax will be set back to the standard low 2%.

For the community!

Best Regards,
Holy Moly!

Last edited:
Very cool! Looking forward to getting back to Caly and making the most of this!!

I was at Takuta yesterday briefly and saw it was at 2%?

Holy Moly! ?

Under these circumstances I wouldn't even would fight against them If I were to.

Duration of the tax free period is based on LG times. When lands are re-claimed the tax will be set back to the standard low 2%.

As stated in main post
Ah sorry missed that!

Under these circumstances I wouldn't even would fight against them If I were to.
We fight for fun :) win or lose does not really matter

And on topic, great event, maybe lower mats of kingfishers a tad bit and up spawn if possible?

Awsome. Happy for Greenthorne ?

Greenthorne - Mining LA with occasional Formidon young
Formidons hasn't been very popular, but the minerals are! So we decided to turn this into a mining LA. Can be changed upon request.

Could you consider turning up the concentration on these just a bit? There is a Formidon Daily Mission that pops up and Greenthorne was my favorite location to grind it.

Could you consider turning up the concentration on these just a bit? There is a Formidon Daily Mission that pops up and Greenthorne was my favorite location to grind it.
There's another LA where you can find lots of formidons. I forget which one, but it's the MA run one which also has tantillions and neconu.

Hi Jake,

This event is about to come to an end with only cape carramone left untaxed for another 2 weeks.

As Cpt.JD stated, you can find a great spawn of medium maturity formidon south in LA66.

We had the formions in the LA set to stalkers in the past, but there could go months between globals there. It has been more popular as a mining LA.

If only MA could turn them into Grand Formidons so that we could have a decent spawn of them ?

Best regards,
Lars

Ohhh Evey.......................Very nice info!

Get them codex ranks before Halloween Mayhem! :)

The following LAs are still 0% for the moment:

Miwak Mountain Pass: /wp [Calypso, 36984, 42561, 101, Waypoint]
Red Sands Forrest: /wp [Calypso, 39029, 28216, 125, Waypoint]
Cape Carramone: /wp [Calypso, 34740, 31082, 125, Waypoint]
Greenthorne: /wp [Calypso, 30621, 31236, 239, Waypoint]

Cape Carramone: /wp [Calypso, 34740, 31082, 125, Waypoint]
Is that just mining or hunting tax?
I went there and was mining not hunting tax.

Edit: Except Takuta , I learned.

Last edited:
Is that just mining or hunting tax?
I went there and was mining not hunting tax.
I spoke with Rose and she was referring to Takuta. Takuta currently has an ongoing event check details here
Only the LAs listed by me today still have 0% tax. Please let us know if you find an error.
Thank you

The following LAs are currently set to 0% tax for their current cycle:

YpuyHM9.png

(please note, there are bugs and randomly the tax change might go back to previous value; this is a known bug, please tell one of us to fix it to 0 again)

Enjoy 0% tax & get that codex rolling!

Great news on the 0% Tax (y) One ask ... any chance to take the maturity on the Kings down a notch or two? Stalkers .. ahh. Cheers

Holy moly you own a lot of LA! Do you think you own the most LA in game for a single avatar?

Great news on the 0% Tax (y) One ask ... any chance to take the maturity on the Kings down a notch or two? Stalkers .. ahh. Cheers
We tried that recently and apparently the activity decreased because lower maturity setting.

Holy moly you own a lot of LA! Do you think you own the most LA in game for a single avatar?
I don't own any LA. These are society controlled LAs, won in Land Grabs. Go to Global Event List interface and go to Landgrab tab.

Here's the whole list:

Nameclaim WPMobClosest TPWP for closest TP
Takuta Plateau[Calypso, 38737, 31715, 101, Waypoint]AraneatroxSakura City[Calypso, 39672, 30222, 103, Waypoint]
Vermillion Fields[Calypso, 35715, 46689, 101, Waypoint]FalxangiusZonnestraaltje[Calypso, 36239, 44088, 163, Waypoint]
Southshade Valley[Calypso, 34276, 43246, 167, Waypoint]Kingfisher Zonnestraaltje[Calypso, 36239, 44088, 163, Waypoint]
Cape Carramone[Calypso, 34740, 31082, 125, Waypoint]Gradivore Nate Valley[Calypso, 36688, 33300, 311, Waypoint]
Farsight Plains[Calypso, 31436, 37980, 130, Waypoint]Oculus Silver Ridge[Calypso, 33007, 37891, 563, Waypoint]
Red Sands Forrest[Calypso, 39029, 28216, 125, Waypoint]Cersumon Sakura City[Calypso, 39672, 30222, 103, Waypoint]
Miwak Mountain Pass[Calypso, 36984, 42561, 101, Waypoint]Thorifoid BerserkersZonnestraaltje[Calypso, 36239, 44088, 163, Waypoint]
Greenthorne[Calypso, 30621, 31236, 239, Waypoint]FormidonAmethera Outback Land #15[Calypso, 30999, 30005, 201, Waypoint]

Back