Suggestion: Allow selling to orders when auction slots are filled

SoberPhil

Old Alpha
Society
Victory
Philippus SoberPhil Maximus
Hello, everyone!

So I ran into this issue the other day. Filled up all 30 (huge amount, right?) of my auction slots, but I still had some mining resources I wanted to put up for sale. So I looked up orders and some where actually decent, like a few % below the lowest offer, so I decided to sell to the order... except I could not, The auction won't let me because all my slots are used up already.

And that's where I came up with this idea: Mindark, please allow us to sell to orders even if all auction slots are filled since technically I'm not even using a slot when filling an order, maybe just for a second once the click is processed.

Another thing, and this has been suggested before, allow us to increase the number of auction slots we got, like maybe not right away since that would be OP at this stage, but if you were to rework the system in the future, make it so that players start with fewer slots and then earn the rest so that eventually one can have a little more than 30 (not by a lot) through just regular activities that involve mandatory cycling through many loot events.

This might sound controversial to some (maybe) but look at it this way: I'm a noob in this game okay, yet I end up regularly filling my auction slots, I don't trade, just between crafted items, BPs, mining loot, residues, hunting and other misc. stuff I loot myself I regularly end up having more items than I can put up on auction. And that's just me, some noob... Not to mention how sad it is seeing people that exploit the system by making extra avatars to get more slots...

And trade chats are of little use since the only people that look at them regularly are those who only buy items like 10x below their actual MU. Well, maybe 5x if you're lucky.

/endrant

Back