Am i allowed to market Free Products ?

crazyqpp

Alpha
Society
Noodles
ali tayyab crazy
I need moderators attention. Have a question to ask.

Lately i have been working with a online marketing group.

I need to know if i can post my link here for products i have to market right now.

Few Rules.

Products are available location based.
Nothing illegal
Nothing spam
Some Free Trials (mainly i promote becoz i need sales fast to upgrade membership)
Buyer is charged shipping fee minimun 2.5$ upto 5$ (i have seen)

Why i want to do it.
1- Its free stuff..who dont want freebies ? :rolleyes:
2- Becoz i need 10k Sales to become premium member :smoke:

2.10 - Affiliate Links/Solicitation
Advertising real life items or services unrelated to Entropia Universe, the posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation is NOT permitted on PlanetCalypsoForum (this includes member profiles or any other publicly viewable area). If you would like to advertise on PlanetCalypsoForum, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any forum page to inquire. Similarly, promotion of or posting links to charities or other services soliciting donations or money is NOT permitted. Any such postings may be deleted without notice.

2.10 - Affiliate Links/Solicitation
Advertising real life items or services unrelated to Entropia Universe, the posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation is NOT permitted on PlanetCalypsoForum (this includes member profiles or any other publicly viewable area). If you would like to advertise on PlanetCalypsoForum, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any forum page to inquire. Similarly, promotion of or posting links to charities or other services soliciting donations or money is NOT permitted. Any such postings may be deleted without notice.

Back