Ambu Land Density Poll

How do you like the density of mobs on Amby Land?

• I would like a little less mobs (low fps maybe?)

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • I like it as it is

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • I would like some more mobs

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
Please only vote if you have acctually gone for a hunt lately and know moreless what its like after the last vu.

No poll up yet, but was there last night, got my ass pk'ed by Duli. i only lasted longer because of the high spawn density ;) so keep it up

I vote for first, yes, fps is too low :( on N side its omg lag, even cant see half of red dots in radar of bcoz lag...

Well I passed by did some killing along the way.. The density not so bad but they to small in maturity for me :(

Nicole said:
Well I passed by did some killing along the way.. The density not so bad but they to small in maturity for me :(

Might make a poll about that later.. Would anyone else like me to raise the maturity?

Fore me.. Mid lev. player... Its all right as it is.

However... maybe more lot! But THAT isin't up to u. :D

Please MA... give em more lot.....

I belive for most people who hunt there, Ambu provider would be to hard to take down..
I think it is good as it is now :)

Vombat said:
I belive for most people who hunt there, Ambu provider would be to hard to take down..
I think it is good as it is now :)

ye, not higher then provider please!

edit: and not provider either lol

is good as it is ... higher spawn will make it hard to pass by to go in other places or come to the tp ... higher maturity will leave you with only few hunters because even providers are hard for middle players
so is good as it is

Like with PG Movies opposed to R movies, you will reach a wider base, and therefore turn a better profit using low maturites...

...That being said, Give me my damn Ambulimax Stalkers already!!! :wise:

Back