"Ambuli Aphrodisiac Lingerie Party"

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
YOU SEXY ENOUGH TO HANDLE THIS EVENT?

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WITHSTAND THE
APHRODISIAC SERVED UP BY THE AMBULIS?

Rumor has it that the feathers of the Ambuli harbor a
very potent and much sought after aphrodisiac.

One dose and one loses all inhibitions,
as well as their clothes!

JOIN US IF YOU DARE
Get all the details here!

==============================​

ATTENTION ALL PILOTS

REGISTER TO WIN SPONSORSHIP OF 12
INDIVIDUAL ROUNDTRIP FLIGHTS FOR THE
"AMBULI APHRODISIAC LINGERIE PARTY"​

DONATED BY
"JETBOY" OF JETSTAR ALLIANCE
(in honor of his personal mining ATH)​

GET ALL THE DETAILS HERE

Woohooo!!!! I can't wait! :)

Remember everyone that this is a ticketed event with big prizes to be had ... you won't want to miss it!

Be sure to check out the details in the link MS9 provided so you have all the facts .. and then get your underwear and yourself to CND to party (ooh yeah, and hunt!) with us!! :)

Tickets are now available .. both on Calypso and at CND ... so get yours today! :)

:girl:

Woot! Now if I can find a good gun......hmmmm...

wow this sounds fun :)
i try to be there ^^

Awesome Nea, simply awesome ... looking forward to hopefully seeing you there! :)

This should be a really great event. Maybe even the best one so far! I'll be patrolling the towns if you need a ticket or send me or any of the ticket agents a PM via these forums.

Don't miss the event because it will be HOT, full of fun and lots of PEDs to be made.

Just remember, you don't have to have good equipment to participate, there are events for everybody!

Sounds like another great event, I really enjoyed reading the report and seeing the pics from the Shroom event. (courtesy of MS9 :))

I was unable to attend the last event, but will try to make this one, even though Abulimax usually like a little JackFree before the main course. :) I also would like to meet the fabulous MS9 in person :)

Cheers :beerchug:

hooters said:
Just remember, you don't have to have good equipment to participate, there are events for everybody!

Although good equipment might help fill in the lingerie a little better. ;) ooh wait .. were you talking about weapon/armor? oops ... maybe I should be quiet before I get myself in trouble. ;)

Nea, Kitty, Jack .. we'll look forward to seeing you there! And everyone else, too!! :)

WOOHOO!!

JackFree said:
Sounds like another great event, I really enjoyed reading the report and seeing the pics from the Shroom event. (courtesy of MS9 :))

I was unable to attend the last event, but will try to make this one, even though Abulimax usually like a little JackFree before the main course. :) I also would like to meet the fabulous MS9 in person :)

Cheers :beerchug:

You're on Mr. JackFree, Sir ... you already know I'm a fan of your writing, so the next logical step would be for us to meet up ingame and do the FL thing and have a chat or two.

Here's hoping that you make this event, and we can make the FL happen. ;)

* Digging in the virtual closet for ... let's see, what color ... orange? blue? pink? yellow? ... nah, how about the kick-ass sexy Prancer with the yummy thigh high stilettos ... yup, the whip goes good with that! Is it Saturday yet? ;) *

(quick note from ND in Ibiza)

Expect A super Hot After party, with Music Spun Live from the Home of a World Famous DJ!!!

Back