Uber: Ambulimax 1003 PED [FRAPS]

pottor

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Jesper Jeppzore Johansson
So me and Raven decided to go for some ambulimax. Maybe 30 peds of ammo in we got this :eyecrazy:

Enjoy! :yay:

Congratz... Very nice to see the Swirlies in a Vid.. :yay::yay:
Not a bad return either.. ;)

Congratz... Very nice to see the Swirlies in a Vid.. :yay::yay:
Not a bad return either.. ;)

Thanks :) 150 ped ammo + 40 peds repair and 709 ped loot :D

So me and Raven decided to go for some ambulimax. Maybe 30 peds of ammo in we got this :eyecrazy:

Enjoy! :yay:

SOMMBVAAAABEEECH

I was hunting them yesterday and getting nice ones, I had just been doing other stuff and not back in game.
looks like I missed the uber again ;-)

Big gratz to you!!

gz guys...

my bro will hate you... he is hunting ambu non stop since a week... first hunter on ambu and his best loot is a 350peddish...

EU still dynamic...:scratch2:

gz guys...

my bro will hate you... he is hunting ambu non stop since a week... first hunter on ambu and his best loot is a 350peddish...

EU still dynamic...:scratch2:

GZ...

Pogny I am hunting them for a week also ... best I got was ~300 and my returns are 40-50% each run. Lost +-2k on them so far.
But I belive in EU beeing dynamic ;)

Gratz and nice video clip :)

Gratz!!! got to love that hof sound

Now admit it, how many times did people play that vid? I did it 3 times.

Rick

GZ...

Pogny I am hunting them for a week also ... best I got was ~300 and my returns are 40-50% each run. Lost +-2k on them so far.
But I belive in EU beeing dynamic ;)

Wont believe 40-50% average on a weeks worth of hunting unless you bring some data and info ;)

Gz to op, nice vid :)

Wont believe 40-50% average on a weeks worth of hunting unless you bring some data and info ;)

Well i guess its not the best place to talk about it... Belive me or not I have been wasting alot - I am not going to tell u have many i have killed, how much i have lost each run - simply I didnt track it. All I can say that value of my belongings went down ~2k during hunting them. Items I have looted had no MU (max. 105%).

Gratz!!! got to love that hof sound

Now admit it, how many times did people play that vid? I did it 3 times.

Rick

Lol, I watched it 5 times and consider watching it 5 more.

Congratz guys!

After my hunt with Jeppzore as healer I have droped 3k ped on my card with a steady return around 48-52% when decay has been counted. Best round was 1k ped ammo on big trox at LA40 with 482 ped loot.

But who knows. Might turn around over the next ten years ;)

Back