Amethera Cup 2009

Harald

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Harald Viking Olavson
The Amethera Cup 2009 is not going to procced as sceduled....

My own lack of time for EU and the selling of LA makes this very time consuming event. And i see now that i will not be able to follow it up.

So I will not arrange this years Amethera Cup.

Thank's to all that showed interest for this event and the Land Owners that where going to attend.

test4withdate1_884791.jpg

Qualifying Rounds (QR)
Will last for 4 weeks in all and there will be played 28 Qualifying rounds in total. The 28 rounds will be divided between 14 events of Most loot (ML) and 14 events with Single highest loot (SHL) system. There will be one event each day to keep the Cup pressure up as last year. But this time there will only be one event each day in contrast to last year with up to 5 events in one day. Event times are consternated around main playing hours for the European player mass no doubt about that, Monday and Tuesdays event are played at 18:00, Wednesday and Thursdays at 19:00, and Friday and Saturday at 20:00. On Sunday I have laid the event time till 16:00. All rounds will last 1 hour instead of last years 1, 5 hours. Since I have to agree that a point system would be a much more difficult to handle I have decided to let the top 2 players form each event go to the Quarter final instead of at last year where only the winner got true to the Quarter final. Ticket fee for each round is set to 10 ped.

Quarter Finals (QF)
In this years Quarter final we will have a little more players. Since there are 28 Qualifying rounds and the top 2 players form each round goes to the Quarterfinals there will be 14 players in each of the 4 Quarter finals. Another change is that in this year Amethera Cup is that if you qualify from a SHL event you end up in a SHL Quarter final and the same goes for ML Qualifiers. All Quarter Finals will last for 1, 5 hours. They will be played in the 5 week of the Amethera Cup... the final week at Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday all at 19:00. The top 3 players form each Quarterfinal goes on to the Semi Finals. You may only qualify your self for 2 Quarter finals and then it has to be one SHL and one ML Quarterfinal. And you can off cause just qualify for one Semi final.

Semi Finals (SF)
In this year Semi Finals there will be 6 players. Event rules will be set to Most loot and it will last for 1, 5 hours. Top 2 will then go on to the final that will host 4 players this year.

The Final
This year Final will have 4 players and they will all receive a prize. Another change is that as Xzion gave me the idea to. The Land Area will be set after I know who the 4 players in the Final are. The Final will last for 2 hours.

Other Prizes
In this year of the Amethera Cup I all so want to hand out two other prizes. One these two are to the player that has the Single highest loot during the whole Amethera Cup (SHL Champion). And the other one to the player that makes the most global’s during the whole Amethera Cup (Global Champion). The players will have to post a screen shot of every global they get with in 24 hours after the event end. In a own thread made here on EF.

Land Areas
Not set yet but this year the finals will be held in a land area with a creature do able for the general player base. But in the Qualifying rounds there will all so be more difficult creatures.

Media Coverage
As last year Jamhot Media will cover this year Final and hope fully the as well with in event coverage of what happened.

setup_413667.jpg

Rulez for Amethera Cup 2009
  1. The event is open for anyone that wants to enter.

2. You may only enter 2 out of the 4 Quarter Finals (QF). And it has to be one ML Quarter final and one SHL Quarter Final.

3. The use of a fapper or the use of others to give your self an advantage over the other players is not allowed.

4. Selling of tickets to Semi Final is NOT allowed but selling tickets to the Quarter Final is allowed.

5. Entries for the Global Champion and SHL Champion title has to be screenshot and posted on EF with in 24 hours after event end.

Prizes!

diploma.jpg

As in last year Amethera Cup 2008, there will be handed out a screens as a diploma to the Winner, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place this year. A diploma screen will all so be handed out to the two new prizes SHL Champion and Global Champion.

PED Prizes.....
1st place Prize........2500 PED
2nd place Prize.......1500 PED
3rd place Prize........1000 PED
4th place Prize..........500 PED
Semi Final Win...........250 PED
Quarter Final Win.......100 PED
Qualifier Win...............50 PED​

Any comments to this years setup can be posted in this thread...
Looking for input concerning the Amethera Cup 2009

If want to know more about the the Amethera Cup...
Go and have a look at Amethera Cup of 2008

Trophy Cup disign contest for the Amethera Cup...
Go and have a look here, you can Win 250 PED!

Last edited:

Video form last years Finals of Amethera Cup 2008

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSNQrqth9BQ[/YOUTUBE]
Amethera Cup 2008 -B-finals

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAFA0XtG2FM[/YOUTUBE]
I'm counting on Jamhot doing the same for this years finals.

Last edited:
Where? When? What? Time?
The Schedule for Amethera Cup 2009.

Last edited:
The Final (ML) - Finalist:

SF01.

SF02.

Semi Final 01 (ML) - Finalist:

QF01.

QF04.

Semi Final 02 (ML) - Finalist:

QF02.

QF03.

Quarter Final 01 (SHL) - Finalist:

QR01.

QR05.

QR08.

QR12.

QR15.

QR22.

Quarter Final 02 (ML) - Finalist:

QR02.

QR06.

QR07.

QR09.

QR13.

QR16.

QR23.

Quarter Final 03 (ML) - Finalist:

QR03.

QR10.

QR17.

QR19.

QR24.

QR26.

Quarter Final 04 (SHL) - Finalist:

QR04.

QR11.

QR18.

QR20.

QR21.

QR25.

QR27.

Last edited:
Scoreboard.

Last edited:
Sponsors
of Amethera Cup 2009.

NEVERDIE BANK with:

Einstein with:

NEVERDIE with:

Cramoth with:

Eifund with:

DRDoom with:

Deathifier with:

NEVERDIE with:

Manuel with:

Eifund with:

Last edited:
Comment's are allowed ;)

Last edited:
First time hearing of this - just one question :)

Is there a set moblist like in the WoF? Or is it blast anything and hope for the best?

Cheers

Dazz

First time hearing of this - just one question :)

Is there a set moblist like in the WoF? Or is it blast anything and hope for the best?

Cheers

Dazz

Well good questions there. Well, no... there is no moblist. It's all Land Area based. So the event system by MindArk will be used. Most loot (ML) or Singel highest loot(SHL).

And by ending in the top 2 in one of the 28 Qualifiers rounds you will get a ticket for the Quarter Finals. And then if you make in the top 3 there you get to the Semi Finals. And the top 2 for the Semi's end up in the Final. :)

Last edited:
:hammer: :wave: :loco: - all these explain my post :D

Sorry mate, just realised its in an LA, so its based on those mobs :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info, and soz for the stupid post :laugh:

Bump for the event (which sounds great btw!)

:hammer: :wave: :loco: - all these explain my post :D

Sorry mate, just realised its in an LA, so its based on those mobs :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info, and soz for the stupid post :laugh:

Bump for the event (which sounds great btw!)

No problem, it's alot of text. So at the first sigth... qustions like yours will appare. :)

And thank you, this is the second year and I hope the turnout will be better this year. :wtg:

Latest News:

DRDoom - OLA 28

Bernz - OLA 15

Deathifier - OLA 36

Has made their enterys into the Amethera Cup 2009.

Sorry if I missed it... how does one sign up? And the cost is 10 PED only..?

Sorry if I missed it... how does one sign up? And the cost is 10 PED only..?

No no you have not missed at all. I'm just early out with the promoting.

The Amethera Cup will be held this Fall. And yes it will only cost you 10 ped
if you get in the top 2 in your first Qualifier Round.

looks kwl man hope it turns out good:yay:bump:yay:

Latest News:

Einstein - OLA 07

Neverdie - OLA 13 & OLA 38

Not many time slots left in this year of Amathera Cup!
So if you want in you better speak up ;)

Yeah the Amethera Cup! JamhotTV will be there, Harald you better have tea and biscuits for the crew this year!

All the best,

Jamhot

Waitaminute! I still haven't been paid for last years coverage yet!?!

Sounds interesting.

Good luck with this event

The top 3 players form each Quarterfinal goes on to the Semi Finals. You may only qualify your self for 2 Quarter finals and then it has to be one SHL and one ML Quarterfinal. And you can off cause just qualify for one Semi final.

So what happends if someone wins many qualifier rounds? does One place just stays empty, he can sell the ticket or what? or is any winner not allowed to enter another qualifier (of same type) ?

same if one wins both quarterfinals SHL and ML, whats then? sell ticket, empty space or ???

Yeah the Amethera Cup! JamhotTV will be there, Harald you better have tea and biscuits for the crew this year!

All the best,

Jamhot

Waitaminute! I still haven't been paid for last years coverage yet!?!

Well you didn't show up in Oslo so i could give you some pay... :D

I guess that you getting paid in beer is okay? :beerchug:

Sounds interesting.

Good luck with this event

So what happends if someone wins many qualifier rounds? does One place just stays empty, he can sell the ticket or what? or is any winner not allowed to enter another qualifier (of same type) ?

same if one wins both quarterfinals SHL and ML, whats then? sell ticket, empty space or ???

Well.. this year you don't get more that two spaces. So if you win one SHL and one ML Qualfier you have to wait for the Quarter Finals.

This is so i don't got only two or four really good players with all the tickets.
And all so to give all a better chance.

As for the second question. If you enter a Quarterfinal ML and all so have ticket to a SHL Quarterfinal. Say you win the ML you then have to sell the ticket for the SHL or choose to not enter.

Did that clear it up or make it more confuseing... :)

Latest news:

I have checked my calendar and found out i have to move the Amethera Cup one month forward... :rolleyes:

To avoid the summer saveing time to mess up the event times.
And see to that I'm home when it goes down, most important.

Anyhow this years Amethera Cup will Start 31.08.2009 and End 04.10.2009.

I will update the Event Setup and Schedule later this evening.

Hi,

I guess this is just for hunters.. :(

Is there a way to open this up in the future for miners too?

Good luck to with the event tho..

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

Well you didn't show up in Oslo so i could give you some pay... :D

I guess that you getting paid in beer is okay? :beerchug:

Getting paid in Beer is the only way! :yay:

Jamhot

Hi,

I guess this is just for hunters.. :(

Is there a way to open this up in the future for miners too?

Good luck to with the event tho..

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

Well.. let me think little about that. Make a set of rules for that and so on.

Since I'm early out and it don't start before late August. ;)

So I don't want to exclude the miners just yet.

Latest News!

Manuel - OLA 40

Eifund - LA 24 & LA 44

Not sure if there are any slots left now. :D

I'm sorry to say that I'm out of Amethera Cup 2009.

The 4 time slots I choose are now empty and can be use by someone else.

PM sent to Harald.

Good Luck for All.
I'm sure it will be a great Event.

I'm sorry to say that I'm out of Amethera Cup 2009.

The 4 time slots I choose are now empty and can be use by someone else.

PM sent to Harald.

Good Luck for All.
I'm sure it will be a great Event.

Darn, it a shame to se you back out Bernz...

Well you heard him i got 4 slot's to fill any takers? ;)

Well then the slots where filled again... new scedule out on op's.

Sponsors
of Amethera Cup 2009.

NEVERDIE BANK with:

Einstein with:

NEVERDIE with:

Cramoth with:

Eifund with:

DRDoom with:

Deathifier with:

NEVERDIE with:

Manuel with:

Eifund with: