Amethera Mob Map

Jimmy B

Indioni Jones
Society
Skillin' Villains
Oni

24.05.06: Minor corrections made - detailed in post 17th May 08:46pm on page 4 of this thread

17.05.06: Major Update. New lands added. A number of corrections made. Changed lands updated. Competitions Updated. Text colour changed to hopefully make things more readable

20.03.06: Minor corrections made to original version

15.03.06: Original Version

I've tested it on firefox and IE and seems to be looking OK but let me know if something is out of place...

Hope some of you find it useful. And here's hoping MA give me a load more work and open up even more Amethera soon :D

Haven't filled in a few bits of open land. Partly to make space & reduce clutter. Partly to make sure you do some exploring of your own ;)

As always, post any errors, omissions, ideas for improvement, etc. Now, go hunt down the hofs!

Next Update will include:

(i) TI map will get undistorted text back
(ii) Sort out ugly links
(iii) Gremlin's Merp Stalker land is now Big Equus Land
(iv) Fungoid land east of Nate's currently full of Bery Stalkers...

Last edited:
nice job, +rep...maybe a printable version too so we dont have to alt+tab or scroll around in PEAss

Last edited:
Black Angels HQ just updated Thorio. Higher maturity now. Up to warrior.
and +rep very nice :p
As for LA15(also BAHQ) we are discussing it as it did not come with DNA :/
Exa(low maturity), trilo(low maturity), hiyruu(mature-alpha) and bristlehog(low maturity) are all indigenous here. We will keep it at 5% tax on both hunting and mining.
We will let you know I guess soon what we are putting here.

Sperlunker, cheers. If by numbers you mean mob density I'm planning to add more of that soon but only in cases where its particularly dense or sparse. Printable version...hmmm I'll look into that! In the meantime, the main map is a jpg so you can save that and print it (you'll just lose the links).

Rongon, thanks. I'll do an update tomorrow with the corrections/additions posted in the next 24 hours. As for LA-15, gotta be time for Cornundacauda Stalker land fellas!

Last edited:
I know. I am surprised cauda stalkers haven't popped up in any of Akoz's land...or CND...or TI...

Jimmy B said:
Cheers.

Sperlunker, cheers. If by numbers you mean mob density I'm planning to add more of that soon but only in cases where its particularly dense or sparse. Printable version...hmmm I'll look into that! In the meantime, the main map is a jpg so you can save that and print it (you'll just lose the links).

Rongon, thanks. I'll do an update tomorrow with the corrections/additions posted in the next 24 hours. As for LA-15, gotta be time for Cornundacauda Stalker land fellas!

actually with a bit closer inspection its the red numbers for the LAs and a couple of the yellow SAs that are kind of hard to discern from the rest of the text on top. but still the best Amethera map Ive seen yet! awesome work! :D

Rongon - Yes lol, rumour has it Akoz plans to own the whole of Amethera by the end of the year :D

Sperlunker, yes fair point. I'll write it out in black for the ones that are obscured with the update tomorrow. Thanks - hard to spot things like that after a while :)

Very nice, thank you. :thumbup:

Hmmm the tax settings on my land has been 4.5% for the last 2 months :eek:
SA-2 Atrox Maturity is from old-prov-guardian only now.

LA-7's tax is 3.9% ;) with 2 Fungoid DNAs with max spawn and lowest maturity settings.

LA-13's has the lowest maturty settings with 2 dnas max spawns.

Its a very good and detailed map, with corrections and updates it will most certainly be used by alot of participants.

great work .. verry helpful

is it possible to add it in PE ass ?

greetz

Fantastic! +rep

Just what the doctor order thankq:D +rep

Great work there :cool:

Only issues I can think of would some of the text isn't Bold and the black color of it might be a little hard to read at places. Perhaps change it to Bold everywhere and make the color bright green, or something like that :D

Dude, this is awesome! Will definately help me plan my hunting runs better. ^_^ And if you need some recon work done on some of the areas, lemme know. Will be more than happy to investigate!

+rep!

Thanks all. I'll update it tonight.

Konve: Yeah I know some of the text is a bit faint. It is all set to bold, just too small for it to show up in some cases. I'm going to mess around with fonts a bit once the information gaps have been filled.

Mr-Joey: I haven't used PEAss so I don't know (I have nothing against it, sounds like a great tool and obviously took a lot of work on Chainfire's part. Was waiting for MA to take a stance on it before trying it. lol.). An earlier post suggested the size might be an issue but anyway, Chainfire's the man to ask about that one!

Angel: Thanks for the corrections. Sorry about SA-2 being wrong, haven't been there for a while - I don't get much luck with the troxes. Tax must have come from pe-wiki.

nls: Thanks - just let me know if you spot anything that changes!

...must spread rep around etc...but+rep, nice one, some of those areas were a blur to me til now.... and I never heard of Sakuma City TP before! ....something to do tonight!

one important area is missing :
Thorio temple with thorio / thorifoid
NE of the Riga Falx land

Thanks Dreicc, I didn't know where it was. Was up there not so long ago too couldn't have been far away (was nearby so thought I'd investigate on the off-chance the server boundaries had moved :D). Then I headed south and gave them falx a good bashing :silly2: .

Minder don't worry, I'm not trying to replace pe-wiki. Just wanted something short and at-a-glance. pe-wiki has much greater depth of info, its linked on my page.

Very nice, can you make the text a lighter color though? The black on dark areas gets real hard to read. :D

Updated: Addressed information corrections/additions from Rongon, Angel & Dreicc.

OK BAHQ just added a daikaiba DNA to LA15. Sorry guys but its what we had and there really isn't anything out there that isn't on 100 other sheds right now, so we are going with uber Daikaiba. Having a couple fertilizer issues at the moment so atm it is up to OA but we hope to have stalkers within a couple days.

Nice. Daikiba Stalkers quite tough, could be interesting!

Map Help

JimmyB- If you need some help marking up your map PM me and i'll help u out. Nice job :)

Updated: some more gaps filled. Links to some currently running competitions added.

And thanks badazz :) Just post anything you come across thats wrong or missing here and I'll add it to the map.

very nice...

i would only like the mobs more readable(white text or white shine around black text)

...otherwise WELL DONE :D

Back