An Entropia Space baby is born!

Epic, congrats !!!

Make him an account so his RL birthday and EU birthday are the same.

Name him after both of you :=)

Second that, great idea!

Congratulations to you both! PE was around when my children were young but luckily for Mrs Dirk and our children, I had not discovered it.

Dirk

Wonderful! Congratulations to the both of you.

:shower: big big gratz to all 3 of you. he is so cute. and that hedgehoge and his hairstyle match perfectly :shower:

Wishing you all the best for the future, have tons of fun together :wtg:

Congrats to both & enjoy it, they don't stay little that long :D

Coolest baby ever!!!! Congratulations to you both!!!

Big Gratz to u both :) He is a very cute baby indeed :wtg::yay:

Big Gratz.. Definite Uber Hof!

This is the ultimate ATH - that is, until the next EU baby decides to make an appearance :D.

Congratulations to both of you and enjoy your new addition!

RRT

Thank you all for the lovely messages :love::shower: So very sweet, love reading them all :D

Congratulations!

What is the "spacey twist"... Astra? Cosmo? Uni? Celestia? Skylar? ....?

Please share ;-)

:baby:
This was a clue ... :cool:
Congatulations for your cute baby boy. All the best to you all Admiral Commander and #1 :)

#1, his middle name is Ryker :cool:;)

Great Big Gratz to the latest little Titan :yay:

Have a great time Mum and Dad, these are some of the best days of your life (even if a little short on sleep)

Big GRTZ guys does this mean youre gonna crew the "Mandie" from within the family?:)

Best wishes for the new entropian and family. Just make sure to teach the little guy that "loot pool" is a lie and MA devs are 70 years and older that's why they like huge stuff on screen.

What a handsome little fella :swoon:

Congratz and best wishes to all of you! :cheer:

Big concratz, I see he has a bristle as a pet already. :) Now the big worry is getting enough sleep (both him and you).:D

nice!
congratulations and all the best to you all!

ps: please be strong and don't give "Lootpool" as middlename to the little one.

Fili

I wondered where this thread was lol.

Congratulations to Bonnie and JBK on your new addition to the crew.

Gratz on the arrival of a future Captain : )

big congrats to you all! :yay:

Gz on this big ATH :)
I suppose he will get dressed in some Baby Armor very early ;) Do we have some tailors here?

Thank you everyone for the lovely messages :yay: I am so inlove with him! The lack of sleep and pain all just vanishes when you look at that wee cute spikey haired mini person :ahh:

Congratulations :) :yay: :clap:

He is adorable and super cute! :baby:

Your greatest adventure now begins :)

And here is a thing we can all be sure you will learn: PATIENCE :wise:

Good luck! :)

Thank you all very much - we are both so happy and the pilot training is making great progress (he already knows how to shout when things dont go his way - basic skills of an commanding officer ;) ) :D

Uber gratz to the both of you for the IRL ATH :). Even though I had known about this on the 2nd of this month (initial msg came from A.B.K. when I had pm'd her on an item she was selling). Anyways, just wanted to say congratulations again as I can see the FEURCE will be strong in this little one.

star_wars_emoticons_by_masterpanda.gif

Cheerz,
Vi

Awwwww!!

He is beautiful..Congratulations to you both!!! xoxox

congratulations!!!!:yay:

Awesome! huge congratulations

All the best.

Back