An Insight into Entropia Universe

not a bad read...though I disagree with hoping for cryengine 3....last thing the game needs

I don't like this talk of "stock market", I guess they mean the CLD

<quote>Entropia Universe is the most lucrative game you've never heard of.</quote>

That's when I stopped reading. :rolleyes:

If the article brings in even a few new players who end up depositing it will be a success. This game needs growth, and not just non-depositor numbers, actual contributing players.

Some inaccuracies in the article, but overall it helps rather than hinders.

-MsP :girl:

If the article brings in even a few new players who end up depositing it will be a success. This game needs growth, and not just non-depositor numbers, actual contributing players.

Some inaccuracies in the article, but overall it helps rather than hinders.

-MsP :girl:

I agree, but one thing? do we all see the same adverts and shit on a link? I actually am not 100% on this issue.

If so, this looks more like a spam than a decent advert, in which case it looks poor.

Any new players yes, but do we have to be desperate? really?

A better way to increase the population in eu then this article

Interesting article and hope that it does bring some new players. However a more viable solution IMO would be to have MA start a real affiliate program. Let me ask a question I have been absent for the past few months...

what ever happened to the affiliate program ? that was mentioned about six months ago. The EU ambassador program with the Facebook stuff was not successful. But if MA would put out a real affiliate program that rewarded people for getting new players that would be something that I think would be great for the entire universe. Any one have any news on the affiliate program?

Back