Suggestion: an Official Chipping Optimizer Tool

have players spent enough $$$ to demand a tool that can calculate avatars' skills worth in ped?

• yes!

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • no!

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • i dont care

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • i wonder what my astrology says my answer should be?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

infamousH4

Old Alpha
Society
Hardcore
h4mmer 4nd s1ckle
since one of the main selling points about Entropia is that EU is very different from the normal game because in the end when players no longer want to play they can sell skills and withdraw that money, right??

well if that's how EU is advertised, then it would be nice if this game had official tools like the chipping optimizer tool but made by mindark and built-in the game so players can get a legit estimate of how much peds they have invested in skills..

If they tell you how much your skills are worth then you might find out how much they tax you when you chip out. They got you chipping in and they got you chipping out.

If there's an official valuation of skills in TT terms by MA, they would potentially become liable for them, i.e. one would expect in theory to at least exchange them at the TT value they advertise. Their books would not take that hit well, so sadly this is unlikely to happen, in my opinion.

Back