An old player from 2012 returning to Entropia Universe, I could use a mentor

Qelroy

Greetings everyone!

My name is Alex, I am 27 years old and besides that, I'm from Denmark, EU.

As the title says, I'm a player from 2012, I remember my experience with Entropia very vastly, I registered, I logged in and then a few moments later, found myself being confused and logged out half an hour later, and never returned

I thought about giving Entropia Universe a second change, so here I am.

What this thread is all about, is actually me requesting for a mentor, I don't know how much a mentor costs, but I am up for paying for it.

I would also like to add, that I work 12 hour shifts at my work, so I'll make a list of the days where I can play and can't

My timezone is GMT+1

My playing hours (might vary)

Monday - Day off work, can play most of the day
Tuesday - Work, 12 hours, might be able to play 4-5 hours from 18:00 GMT+1 to 22:00 GMT+1
Wednesday - Work, 12 hours, might be able to play 4-5 hours from 18:00 GMT+1 to 22:00 GMT+1
Thursday - Work, 12 hours, might be able to play 4-5 hours from 18:00 GMT+1 to 22:00 GMT+1
Friday - Day off, can play most of the day
Saturday - Day off, can play most of the day
Sunday - Day off, can play most of the day

And I thought about this, but I don't believe I have any goals set up for myself in the game, I would like to learn the game, and get myself into hunting and mining, it seems a like a fun activity to start with.

Thank you for reading this, and I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards, Alex.

Reactions: sbi
Hey Alex.

U can add me as mentor or just add me in general :) (Free of charge m8
If u have any questions regarding game etc feel free to pm and ask for advice :) If i am free i try to help as much as i can :)

dace dace robber

BR
Rob

Hey Alex.

U can add me as mentor or just add me in general :) (Free of charge m8
If u have any questions regarding game etc feel free to pm and ask for advice :) If i am free i try to help as much as i can :)

dace dace robber

BR
Rob

Hello Rob.

That is very kind of you, i'll add you as soon as I can!

Once again, thank you for your offer!

Alex

Hey Alex, welcome back to the game, ya a mentor is a good idea and they don't require payment. Also, joining a society is a good idea too, u can shoot any questions there when your mentor isn't online.

What made you decide to come back, out of curiosity?

Hey Alex, welcome back to the game, ya a mentor is a good idea and they don't require payment. Also, joining a society is a good idea too, u can shoot any questions there when your mentor isn't online.

What made you decide to come back, out of curiosity?

Hello Max

Thank you for the welcome back!

Well, the reason why I came back is generally due to Entropia Universe being a open world game, and the aspect of hunting, mining, crafting is what I am about in games really, that is why I have played 7 Days to Die, an open world game, with crafting and the aspect of mining and building :)

Reactions: das
Hello Max

Thank you for the welcome back!

Well, the reason why I came back is generally due to Entropia Universe being a open world game, and the aspect of hunting, mining, crafting is what I am about in games really, that is why I have played 7 Days to Die, an open world game, with crafting and the aspect of mining and building :)

Ah cool, was just wondering because we were promoting the game through Monria at the weekend, was just wanting to know if I had talked to you there :)

Welcome back

Though I don't think this game ever lets you leave. Not really.

I feel super old since I've been round since 2006. - Freaky:eyecrazy:

<Welcome back in this Universe....

Be sure to get a good mentor,who answers your questions and is helpful....there are so many new and exciting things here..there is a lot to learn though..

Enjoy,

Eddie

Greetings everyone!

My name is Alex, I am 27 years old and besides that, I'm from Denmark, EU.

As the title says, I'm a player from 2012, I remember my experience with Entropia very vastly, I registered, I logged in and then a few moments later, found myself being confused and logged out half an hour later, and never returned

I thought about giving Entropia Universe a second change, so here I am.
Kind of same story for me, but happened in 2007... Logged first time in february, but was unable to understand how to move and what to do, noone around... May be the wrong time for a start.
I went back in october same year to give another try, and this time I managed to find some other people. I started exploring and someone was kind enough to give me an opalo and some ammos :) I still remember his name (Dutchbaron) and still have this opalo. May be the right time to start...
Today I have so much regrets not to have started playing this game earlier. As I read somewhere, nothing gave you that "I just stepped into a new world feeling" like this game.
Since this day, I have been playing and enjoying this game everyday.
My ava is called Alusz-Iphigenia. You can add me as a friend, I play every evening GMT +1 for several hours. I use to mentor and help people in game. At this time I am on Arkadia but soon back on Caly :)
Welcome back and good luck !

Greetings Alex,
Welcome back. If you are looking for a society, (The Wastelanders) are a talkative, low pressure society which welcomes returning players.

Back