Anatomy gain and disciple progress

rhogenbe

Stalker
Society
Project -X-
Siobhan Siam Ameno
I noticed something where some confirmation of the observation would be nice.

The first day i had an anatomy gain of approx 2 levels resulting in 0.19% gain in a team with my mentor.
The next 2 days i hunted and had an approximately a total of 6 levels in anatomy. The disciple progress was stuck on 0.19. As an experiment i did some mining and now i am on 1.24% progress.

The only way to explain this would be that anatomy skill gains only count towards your disciple progress if you are in a team with your mentor.

Did any one noticed this also?

Cheers
Siam

I am going to experiement on it later. Lower levels can definitely gian graduate points without being teamed - perhaps the system awards points for being teamed, and these are only felt at the highest levels.

Hi, I realized that skill progress is not updated immediately after obtaining skill points, there is some delay. Maybe that's your situation...

My disciple told me that although usually the progress updates every 5 minutes or so, sometimes it doesn't changes for a hour or more of a continuous hunting, then suddenly jumps few %s up. Maybe updates frequency depends on the servers load.

My wife is at around 40% and has only been in team with me a couple of times, so I am pretty sure you do not need to be in team for it to count. (except for the 1 loot achievement requirement in team)

narfi

My disciples and I have teamed rarely, and I can verify that progress and presence in a team together have no correlation.

6 full levels in anatomy sounds like alot, especially for a single days work. Did you chip? Chipping skills does not count.

If there was a connection between anatomy skill gains & % completed when teamed, we would see more discoveries by now & this could be exploitable. I see no such connection, my most prominant disciple isn't teamed with me majority of time and is moving along real fast. It's based on TT like stated in another thread.

Confirmed you don`t have to be in team for progress to count. After all mining and crafting count. {removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
6 full levels in anatomy sounds like alot, especially for a single days work. Did you chip? Chipping skills does not count.

I think it's save to assume he means "skill points" by "levels" - there are no levels for anatomy anyway, unless you refer to the named represetation.

Hi, I realized that skill progress is not updated immediately after obtaining skill points, there is some delay. Maybe that's your situation...

yes.. this is true.

My wife is at around 40% and has only been in team with me a couple of times, so I am pretty sure you do not need to be in team for it to count. (except for the 1 loot achievement requirement in team)

yes.. it is not necesary "team hunting" to skilling

You dont have to be in team..

No..But mining is a little harder. {removed off topic}

Being teamed with mentor while hunting has no influence on discipleship progress. Still have 0.00% gains from hunting

Did another solo hunt last evening, 2 skill levels of anatomy gained. 9793 --> 9795. That was a hunt of 700 ped ammo and approx 500 ped decay. Disciple progress stuck at 1.24% all the time. While i did the mining run i had frequent updates of the progress. I will try to do a hunt with my mentor this evening or tomorrow to verify if i get progress then.

I am starting to wonder if may by if you are already have a certain skill level the rules of mentor/disciple progress is different compared to those that have lower levels.

Cheers
Siam

Confirmed you don`t have to be in team for progress to count. After all mining and crafting count. {removed}

I confirm this aswell.

{removed}

Regards Tesh

Thanks for removing that post Safara. I had just come to edit it away as it`s purpose has been served. Gee my first ever removed post! I think I just saw my progress meter rise. lol

Back