Info: Ancient Grease

Kristoliquid

Prowler
Society
Kaos
Kris
Was wondrering if i can bring ANY kind of mele up there or its only certain kinds of ones.. Yesterday i came face to face with some cyclops with a shitload amount of HP and took me 7 tt blades to kill it.. Gonna camp them for a while to see.

As far as I know, only Ice Daggers and Ice Clubs work up there.

From being there in the coupla days it seems u can Only use the local weapons-an yeah 1 of them big cyclepops :) took me 15 mins and 3 axes to kill -an at the end of it? yeah u guessed this mob is a no looter try again sucker:)

edit oh yeah an the ice daggers

You can't use any other weapons apart from the Ice Daggers looted on NI.

-an yeah 1 of them big cyclepops :) took me 15 mins and 3 axes to kill -an at the end of it? yeah u guessed this mob is a no looter try again sucker:)

Yup, I killed 6 of them, 3600HP each, 4 no looters & 2 with about 3ped in them. :eyecrazy:

Thanks alot for the info guys, ill create a hunting log on those cyclops when ill be prepared. The only one i killed looted 12 nova.

:laugh:......... and to think I was considering going back there. Not now NO WAY!!!!!!

What is the point?

Won't the weapons slip from your hands by all the Grease?

LOL I thought the thread was about another stackable. :lolup:

Well, I got the same urgent need of Garcen after killing a few Brontes too this morning :laugh: (4 no looters and then they started to give at least symbolic loot, until i had 30 ped TT left on the dagger).

What is the point?

Won't the weapons slip from your hands by all the Grease?

Awww.. we offended the Greek. (How do you spell USA again???) ;)

I killed a couple of brontes and there is hope! Got some no looters but some looted 10, 20 peds. The only problem is finding the damn ice daggers and ice clubs. I guess ill have to spend peds to try and loot some.

They cost about 14 peds to kill. Ive used some 13 - 14 peds ice daggers II and I could kill one with each.

Here is the new slogan: Loot slipped through my fingers...

I think i broke a new world record.. 100 peds of tt weapons on ancient grease and not 1 loot.... on normal cyclops. :handjob: so thats -100

lol, the last one saved my butt. 40 peds.., doing another run.

Last edited:
Well - i really dont get Ancient Greece - Im there now - and as i can see it is a money drain.

- You cant outfap the big ones
- You need a lot of the local swords to kill some of the bigger mobs
- Why dont they loot armor
- Why dont they loot better weapons
- When you use 2-3 weapons and a fap to kill a no looter - hmmmm how long do you stay there???

NOT VERY LONG....

Back