News: Ancient Greece Shares Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Next Island and MindArk have been closely monitoring the popularity and performance of Ancient Greece shares since their release, and have agreed to take efforts to improve revenue share distributions for Ancient Greece shareholders.

The Next Island team has been humbled by and thankful for the community’s support of our efforts to breathe new life into Next Island. Your faith in our development and contributions to the community of our planet means a lot to our hard-working team. In turn, we feel we have enough information at this point to make a sensible reduction in the total number of Ancient Greece shares available, which will of course increase revenue share distributions for current and future shareholders.

Accordingly, 350,000 Ancient Greece shares will soon be removed from Next Island’s remaining (unsold) share holdings, resulting in 400,000 total outstanding Ancient Greece shares (compared to the 750,000 shares originally created). This new total number of shares will continue to receive 50% of Next Island’s portion of Ancient Greece revenue, and thus represents a significant increase in expected revenue distributions per share.

We feel that this change will position Ancient Greece shares on a par with other successful share and deed offerings in Entropia Universe, while still providing ample resources for our team to continue expanding and improving Next Island and Ancient Greece moving forward.

Thank you for your continued support,
Next Island Development Team.

Originally Posted Here

You show so much love to these AG shares but how about us bagholders on Arkadia Moon Shares? 🌙

Wow, as a proud share holder I am very happy with this news.
:beerchug:

there are less then 300.000 left ... So how can you remove 350.000 ? Or have they already been removed ?

there are less then 300.000 left ... So how can you remove 350.000 ? Or have they already been removed ?
I think people must have scrambled to buy some before they remove them:

qle7prP.png

Its already been reduced from 750,000 to 400,000 total.

(It was announced yesterday on NI forum but it might be the way they worded "400,000 total outstanding" rather than total. ) Looks about 10k ish sold in the last day.

Last edited:
thanks ... saw that it afterwards as well :)

Lets see how this develops, doubt they realistically have a chance to beat other deeds, but the change is most certainly welcome

:)

If shares can simply be removed like that it raises the question.... can they also simply be readded at a later time? :sneaky:

If shares can simply be removed like that it raises the question.... can they also simply be readded at a later time? :sneaky:
I think you'll be safe from dilution. NI devs will be in a whole lot of trouble if they attempted to do that.

Im curious when the Cyborg Suit 2.0 will be released to increase the AG shares sell. :)

My bet would be on a myrinian suit ;)

Overall i like what they did with the AG shares, it shows respect towards existing investors and pragmatism to the case.
Well I mean quite... also if they are not selling them... they may as well clear the stocks out and make the remainder more attractive to buyers.

My bet would be on a myrinian suit ;)

Overall i like what they did with the AG shares, it shows respect towards existing investors and pragmatism to the case.

They could just make those clothes available as separate items or as armour. I think that would be better.

I am more interested to know if there will be future development on AG , this is what adds value.

Still pays out 1 pec/ 2 weeks, i am wondering if they ever publish the actual total revenue from AG ?

Still pays out 1 pec/ 2 weeks, i am wondering if they ever publish the actual total revenue from AG ?
what's that in ROI per year then?

Well wouldn't it help if gorgon and moloch counted towards ag shares roi? Because I can count the number of times I've seen people in AG in my 200 hours being there.

Back